1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Badge Thread

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sunswape, Jan 16, 2013.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Well as the name is suggesting, lets have a single thread for maintaining a database for the various badges we fiatians have on our rides.
    Please also mention the source from where you got your along with the price and pics. It will definitely help others.

Heres my contribution

Both are bought for 1000 each (incl shipping) from http://yourbadges.com
    Shipping time taken is 7-9days. Quality is top notch.

IMG_20130114_153020.jpg IMG_20130116_072635 - Copy.jpg IMG_20121010_162946.jpg IMG_20121010_164021.jpg IMG_20130116_072649 - Copy.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    9 people like this.
  2. Thats a wonderful badge and a great position to paste. I had the exact same idea in my mind but for a different badge, the one without the Abarth. Nice thread buddy. Does the Badge comes with the glue on it and how good is the glue ????
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

I second srida, i just love the scorpion badge on the car. I might copy your idea :D
  4. IMG-20121206-WA0004.jpg

9 people like this.
  5. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

This is not a metal badge but a vinyl sticker that i have done on the rear of my ride.
    Got it done for Rs150/- per set.:D
    4 people like this.
  6. During the factory visit, I noticed a Black Linea in which, the LINEA badge has been shifted below the FIAT logo, with considerable space between each letters. May I know the owner of it and if that idea is not copyrighted:D, Can you tell me how and where to do it..??:anyone
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

^ Any stickering guy can do it, I have seen many swifts done this way. You just have to heat the Linea monogram, pry it out, mark the places on the boot and stick the letters back. A simple DIY for the DIY enthusiastic guy. :)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Thanks :) And yes it came with double side high grade tape. Its very good, I took the badge twice after sticking it, still it hold the badge very well. I

- - - Merged Post - - -

I would be glad if you do so :-D Please go ahead and order one, Iam sure you wont regret it. Its worth every penny. Just beware of badge thieves. This will definitely attract attention.
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Sunswape,your car looks good with those badges.
    By any chance,were you driving through sector 35 market this monday around 6Pm in the evening?