1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The all new FIAT VIAGGIO!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Avinash, Apr 13, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What about the interiors? Got the below picture after a google search. It doesn't have Fiat logo.
    vaggio.jpg
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

American media is already flattened over the soft touch & high quality plastic, very nice soothing to eyes ambient light effects, 7.1" driver info display which can be optimized for manual/digital/driver in formations in at least 20-30 different way. In addition, all the models other than base, is equipped with huge 8.1" touch screen for all the rest of stuff. Do you mind two touch screen of 7.1" & 8.1" inch in the same car? Never!

Glove box capacities are perfect with almost 1.5 feet depth & heated/chilled cup holders with ambient light effects. They have even provided storage space under the seats. I liked that Feature indeed.
    Media so far has simply termed it's interior class apart & belong to higher end luxury cars of D++ segment with first in class safety features like blind spot monitoring & REAL TIME NAVIGATION DISPLAY (turn by turn wrt. to the position of your car).
    I think, with even 60-70% of Dart's interior, Viaggio will manage easily class leading interiors. For driving dynamics & safety, don't ever doubt it with that amazing C Evo Platform of AR with fully independent suspension yet to be heard in C,C++ & many well know D-segment competitors.

VW has been literally chasing FIAT to get their hands onto this new C-Evo platform. They are ready to pay for AR in excess 3 billion Euro' which is losing 500 million Euro's every year & hardly have any market base outside Europe. Even in Europe, it only sells as two vehicles at present, MiTo & Giulietta. Let us pray FIAT doesn't get greedy here:mrgreen:.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    This Car is looking beautiful, Front bonnet are curved like Porche Cayenne Bonnet plus Dodge influence. This will be the level of Cruze, Laura, Jetta so Will love to see with 1.9 MJD. Let Fiat Linea comes with 1.6 MJD.
  4. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    Fiat-Viaggio_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

Fiat-Viaggio_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_02.jpg

Fiat-Viaggio_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_03.jpg

Fiat-Viaggio_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_04.jpg

Fiat-Viaggio_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_05.jpg

Just bring it.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Those are good pictures ! Thanks for those. I get a feeling that the front resembles Renault Fluence a little bit, may be because of the bonnet design. IF they are going to bring this to India, i suggest FIAT beeds up the ground clearence before releasing the first version.
  6. the VW bit is true...Fiat CEO Marchionne said it openly in an interview that no matter what happens he wont sell the alfa romeo to VW. I think FIAT's perception is changing worldwide now and tust me this guy Marchionne is considered to be one of the most enterprising CEOs in the automobile world....look at the resurrection of chrystler in US. by 2014 FIAT will sell as FIAT-Chrystler. they are already selling more than 3500 fiat 500s in US which is fantastic and the brand is only getting popular with the abarath versions getting launched..which offers amazing power...viaggio is brilliant the way it has been redesigned for a FIAT batch but its not viaggio that is a rebadged Dodge Dart but the dodge dart that is a rebadged FIAT:)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    First Drive: 2013 Dodge Dart.

Highlights from the review:

- Price start from USD 15,995 to USD 23,995 for the top spec R/T variant with 2.4L Multiair.

- It is quite possibly the quietest engine-transmission combination in a compact that I have ever driven.

- Even under flat-out acceleration, when other engines are challenging the audio system for dominance, this Tigershark never intrudes except in a very distant, muffled manner.

- The premium engine for most of the Dart lineup is a 1.4L turbocharged MultiAir four-cylinder. Combined with a six-speed manual transmission, acceleration is sprightly.

- The engine revs willingly to its rev limiter — thanks in part to the incredible tranquility of the cabin — and loves to run above 4,000 rpm where maximum torque is reached. Boost pressure is dynamically managed to provide a broad torque curve with a peak pressure of 22 psi at 4,000 rpm.

- The car feels solid on the road, confident through the curves, comfortable over rougher pavement and almost devoid of road noise in the cabin. The electric power steering is nicely weighted with a solid on-centre feel.

- Its stiffest competitor is the Hyundai Elantra, a car that is arguably the best value in the compact class today. With the Dart, Dodge is serving notice that it plans to displace the current king of the hill.
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It is commendable for this new FIAT-AR's platform with journalists already quoting it as a "Segment Leader" where first DART still to be sold:lol.

Simply put that this car is exceptional. How many times journalists dare declare some car a segment leader among VW's, Audi's & BMW's. Mind it, they may easily spoil personal credibility as well as their magazines/TV shows for which they work.
    Some of the competitors are Impreza, Mazda 3, Corolla, Civic, Nissan Sentra, A4, 3 series, Cruze, Elantra, Ford Focus & Jetta, All world's heavyweights:mrgreen:. Based on Enthusiasts feedbacks, My persosnal favorite & best of the above cars have been "Ford Focus". However, these journalists seem to convey that DART is too good for FOCUS aka the way Giulietta does with European Focus. The widening & lengthening of the platform hasn't taken away anything for handling/control of Giulietta.

Can't imagine if Punto/Linea are so good:cool, how a Dart/Viaggio will ride. FIAT/AR's C-EVO compact absolutely rocks!! I wish, we get it soon here too.
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Finger licking good, bring it to India. Perfect car to upgrade too.
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Edmunds.com has reviewed the Dart.

Some points from their review:

Full Review: Edmunds.com: 2013 Dodge Dart.