1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The all new FIAT VIAGGIO!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Avinash, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Loki

Loki

Dunno if its only me, but I think that that Dodge Dart with a Fiat badge has a better chance of succeeding than the Viaggio.

The Viaggio does look good, not denying that, but I think the Dart stands out stands out a little bit more. The Dart has a better rear design too!
  2. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Atlast, here are the new set of pics of the all new FIAT VIAGGIO! Looks like a killer! Only wish, this makes to India soon with 1.6 MJD with VGT or the 2.0 MJD!!!

The front look!

Viaggio 2.jpg

The rear!

Viaggio 1.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Wow is one word! Brilliant styling! On one hand, Fiat debuts the new Linea and on the other hand, this gorgeous car.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Thanks Avinash!! Gosh, rear is still a looker even with the no. plate swept on the boot:(.
    Still it would be awesome if FIAT no. plate was kept on the bumper just like Dart & exisiting Linea.
    That would have meant another decade of whole generation of FIATians drooling around.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There really is no reason why FIAT India shouldn't bring this car over here to India.

Give it the 2.0 Multijet - 160 horses - 6 speeds Manual or Dualogic 'box - and all the features usually found in this segment plus some unique ones.

But knowing FIAT India, nothing is gonna come anytime soon. :lol:
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just thinking on the lines that even if this is launched and serviced by the Tata Guys, what would be the fate of this car? Also, would anyone dare to invest 15L+ for a car that he will need to go to TASS and get the treatment on the same lines of v2 customers?
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Very valid point Ramesh.

This category of buyer, more than others, is usually the pick n drop servicing kind - not the personal attention type ( In general ). As long as the servicing is being done right, the issues of Indika and Viaggio sharing garage space shouldn't arise. But, to imagine such an Utopia is rather easy.

Implementing is the hard part.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I don't need Viaggio, Piaggio or Dart, Part. Fiat India just bloody plonk 2.0 L MJD with 160+HP and nice 6 speed gear box in the existing Linea itself. I still can't believe you providing 1.6L 100 HP motor 10 years back and giving puny 90HP with 1.3L now. The world has moved on Fiat - It's no more a market of Kitna deta hein?
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not really teky. The world has moved on but not India. Indians (excluding enthusiasts) still give priority to "Kitna deta hein" aspect. One simple reason for my friend to go ahaed and book Ertiga even without looking at it in person is that, Maruti vehicles give the best mileage. Aam Aadmi is still worried about the mileage in India.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Because Tata will sing "Jo wada kiya wo nobhana padega". :mischievous