1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The all new FIAT VIAGGIO!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Avinash, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    FIAT is concentrating more and more over the Chinese Market! All set to manufacture the JEEPS and ALFA ROMEOS in China, now FIAT has officially decided to showcase the all New FIAT VIAGGIO in the Beijing Motor Show this April 23rd! Production is speculated to commence from the month of July. In English, Viaggio, means ''voyage'' and in Chinese, Fei Xiang is known as ''flying''.

teaserFiatViaggio_02.jpg

teaserFiatViaggio_01.jpg

teaserFiatViaggio.jpg

Speculated to have the 1.4 T-Jet in two states of tune, 120hp and 150hp. Another third option could be the much more powerful 1.4 Multi-air producing a whooping 160hp!!! This is a product of Fiat-Chrysler tie up. Speculated length is supposed to be 4679mm in length and 1850mm in overall breadth.

Now, the Fiat-Chrysler is sure to be a key player in the growing Chinese market!
    9 people like this.
  2. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    It should come to India
    I need an option next year to Upgrade my beloved Linea.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    looks good hope it comes to India someday with a 1.6 MJD
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    I hope it makes it to Indian shores.....will definitely be queueing up for it :)
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Looks very good from the rear. Front seems to have a hint of the new Verna.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    it looks bloody good.......

sure will make a difference if launched with the 1.6 mjd and should be as the same price of verna top end model....
  7. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    That could be tough for FIAT, as they already have Linea in that segment. And not just that, when Rajeev was questioned regarding the 1.6 MJD in India, he did mention that, if it's done so, Linea will be positioned in C+ segment which is impossible in India.

So probably if FIAT India is serious about this VIAGGIO, there can be a possibilty of bringing this to India with 1.6 MJD and 1.4 Multi-Air, both producing tremendous power of maximum 160hp with multi-air, and this could very well shake the sales of LAURA, JETTA, FLUENCE and the New Civic i-Dtec!!!

Would be a perfect competition between 1.6 MJD, 1.6 i-Dtec and 2.0Tdi!!!
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    And 1.6MJD will win it easily! :D
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Nice Design.So much of chrome thrown in.Indians would luv it :-D It should make its way to India soon!!
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks good but the front is more like the fluidic Verna
    Or is it just me viewing it form my phone