1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The 2013 Jet arrives home

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ilblr, Aug 29, 2013.

1. RDY

RDY Timido

India
    Congratulations. Literally, raining Tjets.
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    She looks absolutely stunning!!!!
  3. ilblr

ilblr

Bangalore
    Thanks again.

Small things I noticed during the PDI -

1. The transporters/drivers/installers soiled a few things which I asked specifically to be cleaned. For example, the beige/white carpets on the passenger side, seat belts on the back. They were cleaned.
    2. The MID was showing 'H' and 35 km. Which is really good. The SE reset it in front of me after informing and explaining how it works.
    3. No niggles or loose parts at all.
    4. The infamous remote for the HU is there.
    5. The new tires are Apollo Acelers for all Lineas now and not the GY NCT5s. I think the Apollo's have more favorable feedback than the GYs. I have not noticed any tire noise in my very short 20 km drive so far.

Post delivery -
    1. Overall Blue & Me working fine for me except I that have not been able to transfer my contacts yet. I don't think anything is wrong but I may not be doing something right. Will need some time figuring things out.
    2. The audio system works fine but speakers really need to change. The clean sound is fine. But lows are non-existent.
    3. I did not have any difficulty finding a comfortable driving position. The driver armrest has two positions. Initially it was set to the higher position so was finding it difficult to shift gears. Later moved it to the lower position and could rest my hand and shift gears properly.
    4. Right now the auto headlamps are very sensitive. I need to reduce the sensitivity :smile:. Can't have people waving at me for leaving the headlamps on a sunny day but resting under shade on a busy road in traffic.
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thats news to me , do keep us informed on your personal experience with the tyres , wonder how much better than the GY's they would be?

5. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Thanks for sharing the pics and pricing details. Man your Jet looks absolutely amazing and drool worthy in black:). Black has been my all time favorite color and my first car was a black. But switched over to a different shade for my Jet. Have a great time with your jet and keep us enchanted with the photos.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats ilblr for your TJet. Black is royal colour, if properly maintained no other colour will be nice to watch on road.
  7. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Just wanted cross check once given the change of tyres if the spare wheel by any chance has gone back to being an alloy as well...?
  8. ilblr

ilblr

Bangalore
    Unfortunately no. It is still the 15" steel wheel.
  9. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thanks for the clarification !!

10. ilblr

ilblr

Bangalore
    Time for the next set of pictures taken in my parking which is kind of dark. Some low light shots of the interior. Planned to do a photo session on the Sarjapur Road today but the under-construction flyover on the middle ruined it for today. Ended up doing dirt track instead. Will be posting more soon.

Dash1.JPG

Dash2.JPG

Dashboard - Illuminated

Frontseat.JPG

RearSeat.JPG

RearCurtain.JPG

Seats (front and rear)

Media1.jpg

Media2.JPG

The HU

MID1.jpg

MID2.JPG

MID

T-Jet1.jpg

T-Jet2.JPG

The T-Jet Illuminated Door Sills dealer fitted

Stearing.JPG

Gear.JPG

Stearing wheel and the Gear

DriverDoor.JPG

Driver side door

Controls1.JPG

Controls2.JPG

Light controls

RearviewM.JPG

Rear view mirror and the tiny lights (looks good at night)

Backlight.JPG

Fiat.JPG

C-Pillar.JPG

The rear lights, Fiat logo and the C-pillar
    7 people like this.