1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thanks Team Fiat !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by suvarna, Apr 10, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats brother ,

Fantastic choice. We got the same one, in the same color too. And its a sheer joy to drive.

Take good care of the Linea , and it'll serve you well :)

Gurjinder.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Suvarna belated Happy Birthday.

Welcome to Team FIAT India & congratulations for new car. Do post the buying & ownership experience.
  3. suvarna

suvarna

Mumbai
    Thanks everybody for your wishes, Little busy with my work, already clocked 1300 kms in 11 days. Twice I had been to Daman which is 140 kms from my place, Enjoyed every bit of the drive,will post a detailed review soon. Some Niggles... firstly the steering vibrates in the speed range of 90-100, beyond that vibration reduces little bit. I have not hit the speedo beyond 120 @ 3000 rpm. Secondly Wiper nozzles not throwing water. Is there any way to disable the seat belt warning tone(very irritating) since its my habit to wear the belts the moment I hit the highway but while moving inside the colony or market places in dead speed belts are seldom used.
    One suggestion to fiat that the linea should come with company fitted mystique eye or some sort of vastu related object to ward off the evil eye effects since other vehicle owners tend to keep starring at the linea with envy. They have high praise for the linea but continue to buy other overated products. Fiat should also target these multicar showroom dealers and should provide incentive directly to them for everycar sold through them. My own dealer was discouraging me with regards to ASS and resale etc. of the linea.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OMG Dealer saying about all these things, should say that make it in writing:eek: and bring in the notice of Fiat India Officials, these are the people responsible for the poor sale of the Italian mean machine.
    Fiat cars are a head turner dude, you can judge any car in the country after the launch of 2 yrs is still a head turner NOOOOO, Only Italian beauty can do this even today people turn the had towards the FIAT on streets, ::T
    just check the Wheel Alignment and regarding the Washer fluid spray from the Nozzle might be just some dust on the nozzles, just take it to the workshop and it must be solved in couple of minutes.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Just check the tubes from windshield wash fluid sump. Most often the problem is the tube gets disconnected from the sump end or the nozzle end. I have faced this issue more than once.