1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thanks Team Fiat !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by suvarna, Apr 10, 2011.

1. suvarna

Hi Everybody,
    One day I was just researching about cars in general on the net when I came across this worderful forum site. This was some two months back. Since then i was a regular guest on this site and i have gone through each and every thread and the posts therin concerning the Linea. Believe me the love and passion for respective fiat cars shown by the members compelled me to trade off my six months NEW Swift Dzire and book a Linea 1.3MJD Emotion Pk without even taking a TD.
    I booked my car through a multicar showroom dealer from whom i have been dealing for the last seven years. My search for a perfect car has made me to change my cars quite regularly begining with M800,Indigo Lx, Verna SX,Cruze Lt,Swift Dzire Vdi.
    I took the delivery on the 4th of april which was an auspicious day and also it happened to be my B'day.
    I have driven the car for about 300 kms and my initial observation about the car is positive. The famed handling and ride of the car is amazing which was severely lacking in all my previous cars. Driving a linea is all about driving in the right gears and rpm which i am slowly getting used to.
    As mentioned by members in other posts I hope the car will run smooth after some kms. There are many small features in the car which i am getting accustomed to by studying the "Did you know series" thread by Vahanpujari.
    In all I can say that my search for a perfect car has come to a stop after buying the Linea for which I sincerely thank Team Fiat.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Home Suvarna and a belated B'day wishes. There could be nothing better gift than this car on your b'day. Do write your ownership experience along with pictures. All the best and have a great year ahead.
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Congrats on your new car. :D
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Welcome onboard. Trading off the Dezire to get a Linea, that's quite some story. Enjoy many more miles with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea, congratulations, best wishes and many more happy returns of the day, suvarna. Explore and enjoy your Linea.
  6. belated happy birthday suvarna..
    and congrats on your new car
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congratulations and Celebrations & welcome to TFI

That's a Big compliment to Fiat and TFI members. However TD is still a must.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI, and Belated wishes to you, and happy motoring with the Italian Beauty, Do post some more pictures of the beauty
  9. Welcome to TFI and congrats on your Linea. Pictures of your Linea would do justice to this thread.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Suvarna you must be enjoying the great drive in this super car, We are here to listen to you and share the view, how about the admiration to the linea, Ofcourse you would ne delighted with the head turn on the streets.