1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thanks Button

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by kaps, Feb 5, 2011.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Number of members provide a lot of help/info/problem solving in the forum. There is no way to express one's appreciation for such an effort. A thanks button can be added along with the edit button. If anybody wants to express appreciation, thanks button will do so. Many forums follow this and member status in the forum is based on number of thanks received rather than number of posts. I think feature can bring in more worthy posts and cut down on lots of inane posts.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Lol, when i saw the topic, i thought why is Kaps thankin Jenson Button(f1 Driver). Nyways, great suggestion. Similar formats has been adopted by various other forums and it would bring more transparency as well. ::T
  3. +1 to you kaps.

I have this feeling that our updated forum software will have this features. Don't ask me the reason why I feel so.

But, I didn't like your other suggestion. The member status should not be based on the number of 'Thanks' received, as there are high chances that the informative/worthy posts of the members might go unnoticed by the other members.

I guess, I didn't end up confusing you all.