1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thank You.....Finally one stop for My Punto queries

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Direct Stroke 90, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hi,

I am Vikas and really find team fiat to be the best place for all my queries for my Punto. I actually have been trying to get a lot of answers for my Punto and all could get was a some questions from some one and some other person answering and further confusing myself. However a little history about me and my newly owned Punto 90HP Tuscan Wine :cool .

I had been trying to zero on a new car for almost a year there was Punto :wow and i20 nice beautiful, then came in the Polo and then the Figo (Cant stand Ford personal opinion) but I always was hooked onto the charmer, the elegant, the stud. However got a little confused as i was running low on cccaaaassshhhh.... :confused, also there was news about punto sport coming in :dance cool worth the wait i guess managed the moolaaahhh and got my Punto on 28 Oct'10. Just been perfectly happy with my Punto i had been driving a Petrol car for over 5 years and then on and off driving diesel car( friend's) and since then got hooked to the sheer power and beauty of turbo diesel.

I have actually really liked automobiles since my childhood wanted to know more about it however never studied (could'nt as technically weak in head :mrgreen: ) however kept my love alive for cars by readin about new ones. Forums like This really help in understanding more about the automobile, well this one more about fiat which I am happy about.

Well that's a little about me and my first online post ever will definitely come up with a few of my queries and posts.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, Direct Stroke 90. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vikas and enjoy your stay at TFI.

Do post your ownership experience with lots of pictures. GP in Tuscan Wine color is still rare.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome Direct Stroke 90 to TEAM FIAT. Please post some photos of your Punto.

Drive Safe Take Care.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Welcome to TFI. We are all waiting for your queries, it makes the disucssion instresting. Happy & safe driving.
  6. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Great! Welcome on board!
    Good colour choice.........
    I was willing for the same.......but ruled out by home minister.........

Enjoy! Fiatisam....
  7. Thank you all, will be uploading pics soon

@ anicaution - i actually wanted BNW however that was ruled by my HM and hence choose the Tuscan Wine ti really does attract a lo of attention for sure the superb looks.

However it has some paybacks as well, the other day i was stuck at this irritatingly disgusting jam in Gurgaon and this women in INDIGO rammed from behind :A i was so furious however is stepped out and no problem at all js a paint rubb off how ever the Bumper of Indigo fell :boxer i was yyiiippeee. later when i reached office i realised the reverse light is off from the hook :firey i was so ticked. I contacted TASS went to 2 of them ABS and another one in Sector 56 both said "its plastic you will have to get it done from outside" :eek:. now i am looking for some good guys doing plastic jobs. Delhi i guess is good option enquired with a few in Vasant kunj said will do it however will take about 2 hrs or so. Probably during the weekend. Any suggestion or references will be great help.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Read similar post - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=37&p=12671#p12670

This is an common issue with Punto if it gets hit from back. For me TASS did that fix (feviquick or something) and its holding it.
  9. Thanx Ravi, i just came back after visiting my dealer, he suggested i go to their service centre and someone will help me he will arrange a jack it seems....lets i will probably go there tomorrow will update.
  10. subhchau4

subhchau4

New Delhi
    Hi Vikas,

Welcome to TFI,
    If you are looking for good plastic job then head straight to Palika Bhawan opp Hyatt Regency Ring Road Bhikaji Cama Place, There is a guy who does only Plastic/bumper work. One of his worker’s name is Maan Singh and the best time to visit is on a weekend as you will get parking. They have corner shop on the ground floor. They will charge you around Rs 350 for minor work like light & bumper fixing.