1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thamburu - 90hp modded

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Thamburu, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I agree with Varun, Tony, theblack.... ABARTH and FIAT are made for each other. Any other badge will look out of sort.
  2. Well noted dear friends.

Anybody tried to fix LED dome lights. If so, any error in MID.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I think there has been a discussion recently on LEDs in the DIY section of this forum. You can take a look at it.
    Also there are chances that MID might start crying when you add LED because they use less power than normal bulbs. So ask you're guy to add a resistor to fix this issue
  4. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    hey thamburu. . how would much did they charge you for the labour of this install? is it expensive to do mod work from there?
  5. I had made the mods from Cochin. As I was staying here in Riyadh I could only instruct them through the telephone. I bought this head unit from UK, but its made in Taiwan.
  6. I have fixed LED dome lights but no error cos these are some things not added in the ECU..
  7. Armster for thamburu

Well, today i received the armster for my thamburu.

Will fit it on july.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg
  8. some more shots

photo 2.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I have a similar armrest on my punto as well.
    I found the following things to be annoying..
    The clamp that is used to bolt the armrest can sometimes be rather flimsy if not done well.
    In my case I was only able to drive 2 screws (at the back of the clamp) than the actual 4 screws (2 back and 2 front) into the rear cup holder casings... Because of this i can hear the minor squeaks now and then when i press against it heavily.
    Make sure you get all 4 screws in.

Also the gap is very small in the front that is the main reason for settling with only 2 screws, Even if it means the guy needs to remove you're seat to fix this in, its well worth the trouble.
    Please do not agree for only 2 screws.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I too have the same....

the fix and finish is not all that great. the one i got, i had to screw on to the handbrake panel.. not a proper fit..

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I too have the same....

the fix and finish is not all that great. the one i got, i had to screw on to the handbrake panel.. not a proper fit..