1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thamburu - 90hp modded

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Thamburu, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Well done and great work. The lights look fab. Muth mirrors are really sexy. U could have gone for the entire Muth setup instead of the indicators alone.
    Muth mirrors are available at the petes store cochin.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012

2. muth mirrors not available for punto and linea....... :(

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

@Thamburu.. your car looks very cool and i had seen the car yesterday and wow!!!! it looks very very sexy..... :)

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Yeah... came to know from Nimish of the grand meet in May..... :)
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay does the MID shows any error as you changed the headlights. Does these headlights need the ballast or just plug and play.
  4. IT showing "check the side indicators" will check with ASS .
  5. Muth indicators

Muth indicators
    drl

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg
    6 people like this.
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    check singn of side indicators shows that the wiring installation has not been done properly and the OE wiring has been tampered without expertise. I have a friends Punto done at Petes and it does not have an issue
  7. Thanks nimish. Wibin at team energy had done this. Anyway I will be in Kerala on July . Once reached I will try to check with petes.
  8. I have mine done at TASS but the issue persists cos LED's are being used in indicators which consumes less power than the normal indicator bulbs and is not recognised by the ECU. So now I ignore the error...... :)
  9. I am planning also to do what you think.
  10. F1 blinker

f1 blinker

544708_338570586190102_210182902362205_937839_1601126069_n.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

imgback.jpg