1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thamburu - 90hp modded

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Thamburu, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Mesh grill

Mesh grill

punto8.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Man...thats a wooping price tag for head light unit..but is looks super cool :)
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

8k thats hefty..... finally how much did they charge.. Also warn him not to bring any Car parts by Air..that a new info...
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Done.
    Please use Report Post feature to request any moderation.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  5. thanks @ravi
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Wow, now thats a hot looking awesome punto. Loved the way you have customised your car. Team-energy has also done good work.

The muth indicators are the best thing i have newly learnt. Where do you get those. 6800 is a bit steep for those.

Headlights are awesome.

Can you give some details about the lettering at the back? how much do they cost for single letter? Can you ask team energy the cost of BMC air filter for punto?
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Awesommmee mods....Very hot looking Punto you have got... am droooolinggggggg on her :p
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thamburu, I saw the pics of your Punto recently uploaded by Team Energy at facebook. The modifications have been done very nicely and carefully. Your Punto surely looks great after modification.
  9. What a car, what a car.. awesome man! a picture from a distance with the full view of car from the front would be great!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Awating for the big event which we are planning by may so that I can see all these modded stuff in real. Too good buddy. Hats off.

@MODS I think we can have a separate session on Modified fiats as we are having lots of modded cars now.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012