1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thamburu - 90hp modded

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Thamburu, Feb 14, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Thamburu, This DRL & Headlight are preety cool, I am looking for the same & found your post, Can you please let me know I could I get the same? what are the total cost with Muth Indicator. I need to set up the same.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Muth will cost you from 12k to 20 k depending on the functions. If you need only the basic set up with just the indicators then its going to cost you less.
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Suman, I saw this Muth type indicator at a dealer in Hyderabad last week. This is a Taiwanese make from what he told me. So what he had is a pair of ORVM Mirror's with the Muth type indicator arrows Embedded into them and then Wiring that will go from inside the ORVM Shell and connect to the stock Indicator wiring on each side. The Glass has sticky material on the back and he said it will be stuck directly on to the stock glass.

And to connect to the wiring they have these press clips that every other electronic aftermarket gadget has (When they say no wire cutting, does it mean they use these clips? And i am assuming these clips pierce into the Stock wiring, isn't that supposed to be tampering?)

He quoted around 4.5K, but i guess you can bargain. I am not a big fan of fancy stuff so didn't bother to enquire further.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Just a clarification please..
    Whey you say smoking lamps do you mean that you've actually applied Tint Film over the exterior of the lamps or has the lamp assembly been opened and something is done to the inner parts..?
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    @Vj_V1, my First option to buy Headlight set up. Muth indicator is optional, not sure about if they can install it perfectly. I will check Projector Headlight if possible to add in current set up.

6. THE VIDEO
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    5 people like this.
  7. 2308cars

2308cars

kolhapur
    HI,Thamburu the rear F1 style led flashers are pretty cool and I think you have DONE IT YOURSELF .Can you tell how they are made or which Circuit Diagram you have used for it .Can you please share this information as Iam in need of those .

2308cars.
  8. I don't know how i missed this thread. Superb modifications.

What is total cost of mods.

Does the head light beam adjuster in the dashboard work after headlights mod? What kind of bulbs used in the headlights?
    Can you please post a light throw in the night?
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow this is amazing mod there.

I love the headlights with DRL and the lettering on the boot.

Kindly pour information how you got those letterings done. Can i order similar of my own onlne too?
  10. THE LOGOS ARE BOUGHT FROM USA.
    .:: Autobadgez ::. Badges, Emblems, 3D*Chrome Letter*Kits, and Auto Accessories for Cars and Trucks ::.

- - - Merged Post - - -

IT CANNOT BE ADJUSTED IN DASHBOARD. MOREOVER I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OVERALL FUNCTION OF THE HEADLIGHT.