1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI'ans please check this out. "Can 'WE' change the current scenario of FIAT India?"

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Avinash, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i was expecting an new advertisement of oceanic blue punto & linea 2012 on sports channel for INDIA-AUSSIE cricket tour
  2. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The problem for Fiat is Fiat is concerned in making engines to cars for major automotive companies in India. The number of Engines made is very much greater than the FIAT cars sold....!!!!!!!
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :wow
    Finally Saw it today.... :cool
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think that is just great!!
    a lot of great engines and little bit of great cars at affordable prices for those who deserves.rather than lot of tin cans and boats at a premium for masses.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I am new and ask out of ignorance. Other than Fiat, is there any other brand that does not have its own sales and service?
    I think Mitsubishi has suffered a similar fate at the hands of Hindustan Motors. Lancer was a good car.

So Fiat makes top of the line engines that are sourced by almost all leading brands and Fiat makes very good cars but they just don't care about Sales and A.S.S.
    Could it have anything to do with the fact that Fiat Cars account for a very small proportion of revenue for them as compared to the sale of engines? Maybe they really don't care about selling too many cars in India. They probably make a killing selling the engines.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes I'm in for this.
    I think at least some of us must take our cars out there and ask them to physically inspect all our cars and find common abnormalities like the weird body noise in punto so on.
    I think we can make a strong point that could reach Italy as well, if done the right way.