1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI'ans please check this out. "Can 'WE' change the current scenario of FIAT India?"

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Avinash, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Hi TFI’ans. As we all know that FIAT’s reputation in India is getting worse day by day, and most of the automotive forums and other top Indian automotive websites, are bashing FIAL, for the low sales volume and pathetic service offered by the TATA motors, I’ve a feeling that we, TFI’ans, should do something about this.</SPAN>

All of us are FIAT enthusiasts, and we are definitely concerned about FIAT in India. I’ve an idea of why not “we” take this issue seriously??? </SPAN>
    No matter how many sales executives and regional managers and heads are there for FIAT to brief the top officials regarding the customer feed-back and all, I suggest we(TFI’ans), should brief about the current scenario here, directly to the top FIAT officials.</SPAN>

My idea is that, some of us along with some “reporters and journalist”, should make an “OFFICAIL” visit to FIAT India head office, Pune, and “explain in detail” about the current scenario of FIAT in India. We should have a set of “few” precise and crisp questions to the top FIAT officials, if possible, in the presence of FIAT INDIA CEO , Mr. Rajeev Kapoor. </SPAN>

I kindly request all the TFI’ans to give their valuable suggestions, regarding my idea. </SPAN>

I have much more to say regarding this idea, and I kindly request the 'Moderators and Administrators' of TFI website to approve this thread.</SPAN>

Thank you. </SPAN>
    2 people like this.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    A sort of "kick in the pants" idea.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Cheers to your idea. I hope we can bring along some changes. I would also like to know what responses Mr. Rajiv Kapoor gives.

A while back a TFIan had mailed the FIAT bosses and standard run of replies were recieved.

And
    is not really applicable to TFI. We don't have that sort of policing of threads. It's more subtle.

Cheers.
  4. @ Avinash:
    I really feel the same as you are feeling now. Yes we have to do something to make aware FIAT INDIA and people to trust FIAT brand cars. A wonderful car maker is loosing in INDIA.
    As Avinash said we can visit as TFI`s to FIAT india Pune plant with some news reporters and Journalist to cover the story. And let the truth about the brand comes from Normal people, How Ford is doing in TV. Really like the concept.
    I Feel FIAT sales are bad only for After-sale and service, which making people not to think about FIAT.
    Trust me when ever i talk about FIAT with any of my friends or office colleague, they say only one thing do you get proper servicing for FIAT, is the parts available in service center for FIAT. But when i say i don`t have any issue with FIAT they think i m lying.
    People do compare FIAT with maruti and say Maruti is low maintenance. HOW people think Maruti is cheaper to maintain??
    FIAT have service interval 5000, 15k and 30K for free service ie 15k Interval. So if you say about normal service cost of FIAT it will be 5k
    Maruti service interval is 1000, 5k and 10k after that every 10k. So if we take normal service cost will be approx 3.5k to 4k
    Only good about Maruti is its network, which people believe and after that give to a local Garage guy to repair.

Common Guys let make this happen for FIAT.
  5. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks. Yeah... definitely subtle! :) But i just want to take this up seriously, that's why. Hope the mods and admins take this up seriously, and we should plan accordingly and act as soon as possible.
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Cheers Avinash for taking up the cause. Noble Thought!!
  7. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Nice Idea, but do you really think FIA mgmt is so dumb to the situation. I am new to the forum and to the Fiat family of cars, have been reading quite a few posts on the pathetic performance of Fiat, 600:shocked odd cars sold in October,2011, last wake up call I guess. If FIA does not bother about selling cars then what else does it want to do in India.

IMO, just a select few TFI'ans meeting up with top brass of FIA to have a candid chat with them on their plans, should be good for starters.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  8. @ Avinash..

I appreciate what you are planning to do.

Nice initiative and lets try making a difference, if FIAT aren't able to do so.
  9. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    even though i am just a novice FIat enthusiast, I appreciate and reciprocate ur feelings.... but then i think things are driven at a much higher level than what we would like to believe.. be it the global management's attitude towards india, the competency of the indian management in representing the plight of the indian situation properly,,, but then whats the harm in trying
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks! But few of us should meet 'soon' and discuss this seriously.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Thanks. For the betterment of FIAT enthusiast and fans, and of course FIAL, i've come up with this idea.

I feel that we should stop bashing FIAT and it's management, and lets try our best to convey the current scenario of FIAT cars and customers in India to the top FIAT officials, in an official manner.