1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Western India Meet - Daman

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by shashanknathani, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Guys Update: Due to some unavoidable circumstances we have moved the meet to 26th-27th April. Now all of us can enjoy the FIAT summer camp check up at our base cities.

The Plan

26th April 2014

1. Pune Meeting point is Joshi vadewale, Mumbai-Pune Bypass Road and meeting time is 6:00 AM
    2. Leave Pune by 6:30 AM.
    3. Join the Mumbai Team @ Near "Fountain Hotel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India" to proceed on NH 8. Timings will be co-ordinated over phone.
    4. People from Gujarat will Meet at Ahmedabad and co-ordinate with Neel "Naughty" over PM.

On reaching Daman on 26th April, We will have our Leisure time. People with guitar playing skills and singing skills are welcome to showcase them.

We plan to start back on 27th Late afternoon. Disperse from Daman at 4PM and start for our respective home locations.

Please note:

Approximate contribution per head would be around Rs. 2000 for food+Stay only. Toll, Fuel charges will be bared by individuals.
    Please follow Traffic rules and avoid speeds in excess of 80kmph. Remember we are representing TFI.

We are working on Hotel Booking and the same will be updated soon.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The list of Confirmed Members so far:

Pune:
    1. ShashankNathani
    2. Mahesh.Bandel
    3. Prasad.Gorse
    4. Auditya
    5. Pronoy_Banerjee
    6. AutoWierdo - Rakesh Pandey
    7. Lunafiatic
    8. Vignesh
    9. Nilesh
    10. AmitP
    11. XLR8er
    12. Pkya (tentative)
    13. Abhishek Pachore (tentative)

Gujarat:
    1. Naughty
    2. Ashish.R.Shinde
    3. Mitesh Punjani

Please feel free to add your name to the list and drop a PM to myself, Naughty or Prasad.Gorse

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Ghodlur,

Since the plan is moved to 26th, 27th. Please suggest if it is possible for you to make it.. Please PM me your number and update your name in the list below.
    1 person likes this.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi!

Your Mumbai meeting point should be after the Ghodbunder Bridge. As there is no right turn while coming from Thane you need to go to upto Kashimira take a U turn and then proceed towards Vasai. Hence Mumbai guys will have to get into the traffic twice if the meeting point is @ Fountain Hotel. The traffic is held for 15 mins in each direction as the bridge is used for only one direction at a time.

Kiran
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    You are right Kiran. But I have seen a couple of vehicles moving from Ghodbunder Road towards NH8 by taking the right turn after requesting the stationed traffic cops. There are wooden/plastic barriers which are adjusted to make way. But this will be the case may be for a couple of cars not a convoy.

The only alternative if the right turn to NH8 from fountain hotel is not possible, then people coming from Mumbai/Thane/Pune can use the Thane-Kasheli/Kalher/Anjurphata-Chinchoti route and rejoin NH8 at Chincholi phata and proceed to Daman.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Who can pick me from Panvel ????

Please let me know.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a lot Himanshu Kumar for the information.

Cheers...:up

Neel
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Shashank,

Sorry to disappoint you but I will not be available for the said days as I am supposed to be working on Saturday i.e 26th April (in lieu of 24th holiday). Pls excuse me this time, but let me know what time you guys will pass Thane and I will try to meet you guys enroute to office.
  7. Vighnesh81

Vighnesh81 Novizio

Pune, MH
    Were is this hotel located kedar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Vighnesh81

Vighnesh81 Novizio

Pune, MH
    Shashank but is this plan still on.

9. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    This plan has been canned due to unavailability of members on the said dates. We will plan something in the near future.
    Mods - Please close this thread.
  10. Vighnesh81

Vighnesh81 Novizio

Pune, MH
    Thanks for the information pankaj.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.