1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjay Lotia

Sanjay Lotia

Mumbai
    Feels sorry for the Guys who has missed this event of Factory Visit. It was just AWESOME, Just Great...............
  2. jain.adityaa

jain.adityaa Timido

Pune
    Awesome experience ...
    Some of the pics

20121214_095743.jpg 20121214_101422.jpg 20121214_102138.jpg 20121214_144157.jpg 20121214_155205.jpg
    10 people like this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Mannnn !! Its Was Amazing Fiat Car Factory Visit !!! Thanks To All TFI Mods and Fiat India to Give us Opportunity , to Visit Car Factory !! :D :dance ::T
    Photo's are Coming Soon !! :))
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Great event guys. Full credit to Amogh & Fiat India for making this happen.

I do feel bad that I missed this, but it was a consientious decision on my part. I will not miss the next one though.

I was also expecting JEEP to be on display, but looks like that will be sometime later.

Sandeep has posted a few pics earlier in this thread, and they are simply the best pics here. I would request him to share more of them.
  5. geek4u

geek4u Timido

Bengaluru
    FIATs future looks promising seeing the kind of effort FIAT management is taking... It seems now they have woken up and said "HUH enuf is enuf, cant see these japs and koreans dominating". Missed this time.. will be joining for sure next time ..
  6. shantanoo

shantanoo

navi mumbai
    It was an INCREDIBLE experience to visit the mecca of car making.:cool:

Here are some pics of this mega-event.
    DSCN2963.jpg DSCN2991.jpg DSCN2997.jpg DSCN3028.jpg U.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    8 people like this.
  7. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Fantastic TFI has really shown itself to be TRUE Fiat'ians and I am proud to be one, had to miss this meet because of Dad not being well, but surely there will be other meets, great work guys really pleased to see the enthusiasm of Fiat Officials too.

Amogh and all members of TFI hats off to you.
  8. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    TFI Rules !!! This is really awesome and I would like to congratulate all the people who could attend this meet. All of you guys are so luck to have witnessed this state of the art facility and see our beloved beauties get created.

Waiting with bated breath for pics, report and announcements...
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi Team,

I would like to thanks Sreekanth and my Son Jai for all their Efforts in quickly helping me with forming my Group's Convoy. I must say for a Speed freak like me it was difficult keeping the convoy a Priority even though I was often tempted to hit the peddle to the metal.

Though we were the second group to have left Khargahar we landed at the Factory first due to the chaos which took place. Thanks to Shahjahan's cooperation we managed to regroup and set the convoys back in place.

I would like to pen a lot of things here, but I would like to reserve it for later..

Posting a few HD pics taken my son on my Iphone..
    10 people like this.
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bhai,
    You got wrong, that's andy. Sandeep was wearing a black tees with grandeur written on it later changed to a white tees with tfi written on it.

Rajeev.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.