1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I have a feeling that it is part of our responsibility too. When I visited FIAT factory back in Dec 2010, I remember them saying if you are happy, tell others, if you are unhappy tell us.
    8 people like this.
  2. mahendra05

mahendra05

Mumbai
    Gr8 Harsh.....just let me know does he modify our current lamps or its a complete replacement? Also let me know the cost and if you still have the shops number? It will be great
    1 person likes this.
  3. PMed you all details buddy...
  4. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Amazing Factory visit, it was really well planned and well executed event, really sorry for such a late report, but but was tied-up in a family event after the meet.
    The arrangement's right form the Kharghar till factory were fantastic, the grouping colour codes for the groups the way we drove in convoy was fantastic. I had to take different route as picked up one friend
    from Nigadi. Really appreciate the hospitality shown by the Fiat. It was really nice to take your car to its Birthplace, and really great to see how it was being manufactured.

I raised our concerned regarding Plastic quality , the inconsistent panel gaps and the horrible stock sound system, and to my surprise the quality Head of Punto came with us to see my car and addressed them where Fiat is lacking in the quality, really appropriated the efforts. Hope to see the Improvements in Future.

And what should i say about the Engine/Transmission manufacturing facility, its simply world class. And Enthusiasm of the employees.
    And last but not Least Special thanks to Amogh and other moderates who make it possible for us.

Cheers,

Parimal

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5845.jpg

IMG_5846.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg
    9 people like this.
  6. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Few More Pictures from my side .

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5945.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. haydnferns

haydnferns Timido

india
    mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    nice to know that there are a lot of people who have fiats. FIAT ROCKS.
  8. When is next TFI visit to factory??

When we have next TFI visit to fiat factory??? Please let me know as i want to be part of that....

9. Keep checking the forum buddy!! such surprises come without prior notice ;)
    in the mean while we'd love to hear your ownership about your ride in the ownership threads section :up
  10. Akhil.arun

Akhil.arun Timido

Cochin
    Very good initiative from Fiat. This has given lot confidence to the proud owners of Fiat.

TFI-Support: Please donot quote the entire mesaage, unless necesaary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.