1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I would butt kick that reporter for not knowing the facts and writing about the meet as AD trick. He/She should be thought that if it was a dirty trick then it would have got published as a major news in news papers and TV paid by FIAT and even would have got mentioned on their web site. But none, FIAT did maintain a neutral role on this event in terms of making it a public news AFAIK.

Screw the media!! :punch:hit:firey:chair:
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. Zen, However event that actually happened will always be over hyped in media but never be under hyped.!
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Didn't each one get an individual invite with their name/handle specified from Amogh?
    2 people like this.
  4. Yes.! Of course we did get individual invites from Amogh. But the media persons have mentioned in a way that we have been invited by the FIAT company, itself.
    1 person likes this.
  5. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    View attachment 36746
    Hey Raj, that's the suvarna souda at my place Belgaum.i missed the meet yaar. so unlucky.i should have met you guys at least at the highway just near my home:(..Anyway i'm looking forward to the All India GOA MEET in January ,eagerly.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ shivraj, Good to know. Would have been nice to meet you on the way to factory meet :)
  7. Same article was published in today's edition of Dinamalar across Tamil Nadu. Link to epaper: Dinamalar Tamil ePaper: Read daily Dinamalar online Newspaper

Every word was same as the article shared by Aravindh. Seems FIAT has released this and has nothing to do with the reporters!

Attaching the PDF of that page:

MW015 2012-12-27, 12_10_04.jpg

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  8. But i think that this article has been taken from a common reporter for Tamil and all the News Papers would have released it.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it Harsh's punto in front with black grill in the above photo?
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  10. The same article has been published in today's Dinamalar paper.

Link: Dinamalar
    Click on the Vagana Malar

Dinamalar_Vaganamalar_2012_12_27.jpg
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.