1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Do not worry abour the service center. Enrico assured that they have received letter of intent in good numbers and by 1 april majority of cities will have fiat auth. Service center.

He mentioned that he himself will be launching few of them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  2. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    did i mention that the lunch was delicious too and a special mention about the icecream and rabdi poured on it (yummy!!! yummy!!!).my friend who is in production field did say that the facilities were exceptional and he has never visited factory which is kept so squeaky clean.that made my day!!! and also the men working in the assembly area went into details about the all the stuff he needed. BRILLIANT!!!!
    5 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Great, cant wait for few to pop up around the Bangalore City :)
  4. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Contemplation's are going on in the factory.

1. This month is dedicated to quality control
    2. I saw a discussion board on how to improve the smoothness on gear shift in terms of the force required to shift the gears. Based on the survey made by them, fiat is in the last 3 or 4 where VW is in the topmost position. So their immediate plan is to reach within the first 5. It says they are redesigning the gearbox.

Love those big industrial robots involved in body welding. I saw one person testing opening and closing of boot approx 15 times. These manual jobs may be the reason in lack of QC. The monotonous jobs will always create errors otherwise he will be Japanese. Even the higher ups to low level executives were giving us promises on the customer experience once new dealership will come in to play. Let hope for the best
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    6 people like this.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

On behalf of Sai Shetty!

43 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Welcome back bnz. :D
    Where were you all these days?

I don't think they would have talked anything about 1.6 MJD. If so, that would have been the figured in the first post itself. Let us wait and see anyway.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Fiatfanboy

OMG.. OMG... OMG... AMOGH....
    Great coverage... And in due time....
    Couldnt wait another moment. :clapping
    I sooo wish i could've come...

New launches look to be great. loved the interior pics...:rolleyes:
    Glad it was a pleasent experience for all. Hopefully if there's a next time, i'll join in.

Can someone put up the Q&As asked during the session and the quiz..
    It'll be fun. :lol
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

And few clicks from my side as an when I got chance... ;)

9. Hi Ramesh, travelling in and out of India on business. Too much of travel and official work is keeping me away from the forum.
    Eargerly waiting for the detailed report from the members on the future launches and timelines.

Btw, did you and teky not visit the factory ?
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    1.6L MJD is in the pipeline.

Entire sales and service network will be revamped

Fiat investing large resources in training of personnel - sales and after sales

Dedicated service centers will be designed and built in such a way that they will be able to
    incorporate future products from Jeep & Chrysler

Revamped Linea & Punto being tested. Number of improvements to the interiors.

Current focus is entirely on getting the sales and service network up and running

Abarth launch in the next 15 months.
    31 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.