1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Anytime Kiran, i did notice you in the picture while uploading it but not while taking it :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. No Amogh.! Its main area of coverage is only a part of tamilnadu comprising cities like Salem and Trichy and not even the capital Chennai.!!:eek: That's what surprised me..:p
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Is it run by a Fiat Fan or a TFI-ian? LOL :D
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Can you please scan the full page and upload in high quality.?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. DSC01332.jpg
    Here is the attachment of the pic. If it is not opening, Kindly PM me one of your mail ID, I will mail the pic to you and can post the pic.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I had seen a punto[HHB] and a linea[SBB] parked in their office[Yes.! with the "PRESS" Stickers] a couple of times. May be you are Correct. I usually see that particular HHB punto thrice a week if I am in my homecity.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Sorry for the OT :eek:fftopic

The paper above says force gurkha is coming back. Good news for off roaders
    1 person likes this.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Can we have the headline translated?
  8. TITLE : FIAT car factory visited by its car owners.
    DESCRIPTION :
    Italy based FIAT car company is running in India under the name of Fiat Group Automobiles India Automobiles Private Limited[FGAIPL]. This brand is currently selling Linea and Punto. Its Factory is situated in Ranjangaon, Maharashtra.
    To Increase the contribution of Fiat cars in India, Fiat is handling various Advertisement tricks. As a part of it, Fiat has invited its owners all over India and planned to brief about its production. Invite has been sent to owners from various cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Surat, Indore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Goa, Chennai, Raipur, DehraDun, Udupi, Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Pune. Accepting to that, All FIAT owners visited the Factory at Ranjangaon near Pune. All details regarding the manufacturing of fiat cars were explained. The Hospitality made the owners to increase their Faith towards FIAT, as said by the Company Officials.
    2 people like this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Thank you very much for the translation, Aravindh! :)

I don't think the meet was an advertisement trick!

And great to see that Dehradun is mentioned in most of the press reports! :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Neither to me. But the press people had put like that. And Note that It has been mentioned that we are individually Invited, which will make others to feel that,
    EACH AND EVERY OWNERS OF FIAT IS SPECIAL TO THEM.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.