1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You should have told him its a Reborn Fiat after the plant Visit...
    2 people like this.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Yeah those FIAT stickers look cool. I envy all the rides that got those stickers and really feel sad that i (and some other rides) couldnt get one of those at the Factory meet. The last available FIAT stickers distribution became so chaotic that Sandeep (aka Grandeur) had to run around the parking lot to save himselves from the chaos :evilsmile
    How i wish i could have got those pasted on my ride!!
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    a big thank to vahanpujari who got me the last silver sticker. yes i requested him for at least one sticker and he himself got into the tussle and snapped a sticker for me. that was the last one. thanks again VP.
    2 people like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    If guys like those Fiat stickers so much and have missed it, why not think about getting it done from any sticker shop like me and Sathya did?

10 people like this.
  5. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Hey Fiat Lovers,

From the bottom of my heart, I am Sorry! I am guilty as charged... Even though I got the 'FIAT' sticker on the morning of the meet itself, I still couldn't resit myself from getting a back-up pair in the chaos that ensued on Friday. And even though at that time I didn't realise the demand for these stickers, I still would like to apologise to all those who missed out on getting their hands on these. I know these stickers are not made of Gold, but till we all have emotional value attached with them.

I can meet you guys for the butt-kicking I deserve :D , but what will help more is that I hand these to someone who was there is the meet and still missed out on them. Now this could get chaotic again so let me clarify. I have 2 stickers and both are Silver/Grey ones. I would give it to members who were present in the meet but dont have these stickers. And members from outside Mumbai would be prefered as majority of the Mumbai members got these stickers on Friday itself. If 2 members want to team-up, they can collect these and put one on each car too. Worst case scenario, I will hand these over to Grandeur and let him decide again :D

Btw, if you are willing to wait, my wife is coming down to Bangalore on the 21st of Jan for a official trip. So bangalore delivery can be arranged.

Again I am sorry for this goof-up.
    9 people like this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

^^ I am one of those who missed out. would be happy to get them in any which way possible :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I am watching those stickers closely and taking care of it, when i went for check up and fixing the new horn those guys told it looks awkward may be jealous and wanted to remove them some how saved i was there only, stopped them and warned not to touch the stickers.. so far one small scratch on the right side door sticker some bugger as scratched on the right side in the parking lot ..
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Amogh,
    i would like to get these ..
    car model 500
    Sling Bag RED Black
    Key chain (RED)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  9. 5 days of travel, 4 Stops in between, 3 states crossed, 2 cars, and 1 Company..FIAT
    This meet was stunning and great work done by MODS. Thanks for all who attended this meet as we had showed our responsibility towards FIAT-India Automobiles and its growth. This is my Second longest drive. Thanks to fiat for an excellent product. Even though my car is Emotion variant, I always see it as Emotional. FIAT's products deserve this name.
    My GPS stopped working after it entered into Roaming area. And it went very difficult to locate the hotel.[The golden Emerald] in pune. They told me to come near citypride and ask. But the people near city pride told me that there is an other city pride to which we were supposed to go.!
    Found Hari's[Tell me his TFI Handle please.!] Punto[KA-xx-xx-537] in davanagere, but we both couldn't meet there. Atlast we met in the plant.
    I started back to my home on 15th morning 6:16 AM. I saw a Tuscan wine punto between Tumkur and Bangalore wid Registration no. KA-04-xx-xxxx. It had a team-bhp sticker on its back and so I over-took it but after that I realized that It also had a FIAT sticker on its door. Since it was already 5PM, I was on a hurry to reach salem before 10PM and so I missed the event of meeting him on the Road. I feel so bad about it even now. He would have seen me overtaking a lorry in a 6-lane which is going on the middle lane. I went to the left most lane, and after overtaking it, I suddenly went to the right most lane at 130kmph.
    I should tell about the pune-Ahmednagar road. It was like driving on Guindy-Adayar road[Chennai] during peak hours. I lost my patience and started to drive without following the lane discipline. Most of the time, in signals, my car was standing in a crossed manner upto 40 degrees tilt.!!
    My dad almost asked 10 times to drive the car. But I never gave him a chance. Very Very happy and proud for driving 2200 kms alone. Average Fuel efficiency was 16.2kmpl by maintaining 130kmph and occasionally 140kmph. Total driving time[Pune-Salem] was 17 hours including 4 stops, 30 minutes each.
    View attachment 36562 View attachment 36564 View attachment 36571
    6 people like this.
  10. Thank you guys !!!

Thanks a lot mods & the organizing team (both TFI & FIAT employees) for the wonderful meet.

I don't have words to express the feeling that were running through - before, after & during the meet.

I had one of the most memorable ride - ~3000 KMS(2931), 50 Hrs, FE - 4.9 L /100 KM (20.4).

From Bangalore, I had the opportunity to drive along between J Ravi Sir at the front & Ravi (Super Mod) at the rear.

Special thanks to J Ravi sir for everything - tried to follow his footsteps & did 1300 KMS non-stop from Coimbatore to Pune & what a car Punto is. Didn't feel tired of driving at all. It was fun to drive through the fog/tunnels/good roads/bad roads - where ever it was, it made me feel I was totally in control.

I was lucky enough to get the stickers on my car & thank you FIAT for the Panda toy.

Hope, by this time everyone knows what happened @ the factory & would have seen all the pictures. So don't want to bore you guys with the same stuff. See you guys at the next meet.
    6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.