1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea got those big FIAT stickers on 3 December 2010 and still going strong even after two years. The FIAT stickers are of very good quality, which do not show any signs of peeling off. Your car can be washed and polished without any worries.

DSC08980.jpg
    7 people like this.
  2. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Very true. My neighbor thought that I bought a new car :evilsmile
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru

I completely agree too. Puntos and Lineas look beautiful and these stickers make them Unique and even other Fiat owners look on with envy! Hell even I couldn't resist turning my head to a White Punto with Big Red Fiat Stickers on the opposite side of the road (near the Jogeshwari side of JVLR) last night, and then I smiled. It really feels great to be a apart of an exclusive club like this, and for this I Thank Amogh, Grandeur, Ravi and all other Mods and members of TFI from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless TFI and Fiat!
    1 person likes this.
  4. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Missed this trip... wish there is a next trip soon and I can join... Great pics members... and a well conducted vist... Love FIAT and TFI. :)
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    What is that Alfa Romeo car? Is it FIAT's?
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Post edited. Take it easy guys :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    3 people like this.
  7. pateldiddharthr

pateldiddharthr

Pune
    Waiting for detailed report and specifically announcements during the visit... Is somebody working on it or I am missing some exisiting post :confused:
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Alfa Romeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . You get all the answer for your queries.

Edit:- If you mean whose, Shams has the answer for it.

Cheers,
    Cinju
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    your question is not clear. please be more specific. this particular car probably belonged to gurpratap boparai, the Fiat india CEO from what people have told!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  10. Hey Winimation!!

The first pic (Black Punto) in the post #252 is me!!! Thanks for uploading it here.. :D
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.