1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Even my Punto is without FIAT Sticker....:(
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think he is referring to the TFI sticker not the Fiat sticker. :confused:
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am talking about the FIAT sticker
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All, just a reminder, we can view the most popular posts in this thread by clicking the on Like on top the the thread. The posts with pics are the most popular :)

Likesystem.jpg
    7 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    May be amogh, its kind of a lesson learnt about the FIAT Sticker issue right? May be next time we can do a bit organized about this so that every car owner who comes there gets to have it pasted on his/her car with out miss.

Perhaps a distributed stickers region wise would do good? Rather than just the sticker guy handling it for like 200 cars..

My 2 cents :)
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Let me clear this doubt about stickers as my car was the last one to get those.

The person was a vendor of fiat and he came with 160 sets. Fiat might have expected that no. of cars. He started post lunch from the helipad side parking and by the time he reached the other side he was left with few.

The stickers were not from TFI side and moderators could not do anything to get it pasted on all cars. It is just that fiat expected less cars but actual numbers were high.

Since i left early i was there at the car park with Ravi and Kiran. I requested him to put the last one on my car.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Agreed, may be next time Mods can talk with FIAT in further refinement of this process. I am sure it will not fail :)
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

The fiat stickers on doors really really really is a major head turner. :thumbup::eek::eek::eek::p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    4 people like this.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Another set of video - Mr.Boparai talks about some history
    9 people like this.
  10. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    I totally agree. I could see when my Linea goes on road people give a good glance on the doors :D:D:D. Even my non-fiat collegeues in office are jealous;-), but I am proud:):):)

What would be the life of the stickers though and more important I do we prolong the life of the stickers? Now can I take my car to a car wash without worrying about it being peeling off?
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.