1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    2012-12-14 12.45.39.jpg 2012-12-14 12.50.55.jpg 2012-12-14 12.55.45.jpg 2012-12-14 12.57.05.jpg 2012-12-14 14.23.20.jpg 2012-12-14 14.25.20.jpg 2012-12-14 14.27.18.jpg 2012-12-14 15.07.09.jpg

2012-12-14 14.23.20.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    Murphy_Fiat, ENKI, Naughty and 19 others like this.
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    is that the indica in the helipad?
  3. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    i hope some of the pics above can do justice to the beauties, especially the bravo.The visit was just awesome,spectacular and inspiring.i hope in another 2 years time we'll get another factory visit.Thank you FIAT(for the free teddy and the prizes) and TeamFiatIndia support team.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes it is but it was parked there already.maybe it was a taxi :p
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow brilliant guys. :clap Kudos to fiat n tfi. Wishing tere would b another next year.
    More pics.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    If at all there is another factory meet in the future-nothing will hold me back. I am crying from inside on seeing these snaps.

Brilliant snaps fellows & Hats OFF to TFI & the organisers who made this hapen. :clapping
    6 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The efforts put by all the organizers especially Amogh deserve a big appreciation from each of the member. Congrats all organizers for successfully managing and organizing event. It looks the love and concern shown by Fiat India would be written in Golden letters in Indian automobile Industry since such events were, at such intense level, not happened earlier. I hope this will induce a trend in indian automobile industry where a customers are given topmost importance from the company and also giving the message that relation doesn't stop after sending the cars from factory to dealerships.
    12 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Looking at the pics so far, makes me wonder 1 thing. Such good, huge facility and yet low sales -> How are they managing the production with all the labour?
    hmm.. Some body should have asked Mr. Antanasio about more SS and caffess in Blore.

8. Great work Amogh and team. Kudos to the effort.
    When is the tentative launch of new Linea and Punto ? Are they the one launched in Greece and Turkey with new interiors and exteriors ?

Any news on 1.6 MJD ?
    1 person likes this.
  9. This was my second time and i loved the atmosphere and energy there

I do see more confidence in fiat officials with new strategy

BTW kudos to TFI mods and coordinators !
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Why god why didnt you make me attend this meet!
    Anyways Kudos to to tfi and fiat's hospitality.
    So guys, no stickers on the door panel provided in this visit?

tasting the Italian delight!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.