1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I bought;
    1. Cap,
    2. Sling Bag
    3. 2 cups
    4. V neck t-shirt

Didn't got the key chain as out of stock because of huge number of TFIans... :)

No worry. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Talking about stickers, I spot at least 10 -12 Puntos/Lineas on the way to work and back every day. Sadly, haven't spotted even one car with the stickers yet. :(

On the brighter side, there are a lot more FIAT loyalists out there, who may not be part of this forum, but are FIATians, nevertheless :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    NOt only you 3 , i was also one of those poor souls who didnt win the tug of war for those white FIAT Stickers !! Ah, lets wait till nxt time ... let it be clean till that !!
    4 people like this.
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As I came to know the visit very late and not in a position to travel out, I was not able to come to Factory meet. So no stickers in my car. If you are driving in ORR and seeing a Oceanic Blue Punto with KA-51-MC-****, you may be driving around me. :)

As well wifey told no stickers so didn't taken any stickers. Now convincing her to put the stickers because of the scratches happened last time in service center. Will soon add stickers.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Today, while coming to office at hinjwadi IT park, I saw Punto with FIAT on doors. After seeing I was happy like seeing someone familiar to us. :)
    2 people like this.
  6. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Puntom, cvanandh, Varun, when did you guys start from Pune back towards Bangalore/Chennai/Kerala? I started from Mumbai towards Bangalore on Saturday night and crossed Pune at around 12.30 - 1 am and did not see a single Fiat (who came for the factory visit) on the road. Reached Bangalore at around 1.30 pm on Sunday.

You are not the only guys without the stickers. My Linea too did not get the stickers :(. I also saw that some cars had only one side pasted with the sticker. I too tried to get a couple from Sandeep, but my luck ran out as the Silver ones became empty. Btw, my car was parked at the end of the line on the other side (not the helipad). It seems the cars parked on the helipad were the more luckier ones.

@Amogh & the mods, is there any way we can get these stickers now?
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well : the sticker guy screwed up big time.

Apparently he "lost" the stickers. He had kept them in some car and had forgotten which car it was! This resulted in many of you not getting the stickers. When he found the stickers it was too late. Sandeep (Grandeur) distributed the stickers at the fag end of the factory visit (when we were in the parking lot for the photo shoot)
    3 people like this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We started from factory at 6PM on friday to reach fiat caffe at 8pm, which was closed . left from there directly to bangalore and reached there after 10 AM on saturday. Met only Biju jose near hubli toll, where he was waiting to meet a few other friends from the other group. you went with them to mumbai and returned the nxt day??
    Then we left bangalore at 3AM on sunday morning, met jayakrishna kola at shoolagiri Mc D, whom i missed to get acquainted at the factory, reached trivandrum at 3PM on the same evening. :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Not everyone who parked on the other side of the helipad was unlucky. There were more than 6-8 cars that got the stickers without their knowledge. I was one of the very lucky ones I guess. May be the stickering guy assumed that I am a sticker freak and pasted a couple on the doors.

I was pleasantly surprised when Shashanknathani called me and told me that they have pasted strickers on my doors. I immediately ran to the parking and boy I was on cloud 9.

20121218_120600.jpg

20121218_120613.jpg

OT: I was about to buy a Fiat Panda soft toy for my 3yr old daughter and a Steel Keychain for self. I had waited patiently with the token in my hand only to be informed that they were out of stock for the key chains. I was disappointed and came back to my seat forgetting about the soft toy. Then as you all know everyone was gifted a soft toy. That was indeed another pleasant surprise.
    4 people like this.
  10. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I left Pune at 10AM on saturday...spent two hours (5-7PM) in Hubli for some work of mine and reached Bangalore late in the night at 1AM

varuntr, thats some driving man...21hrs and close to 1600kms

So I'm not the only one who missed the stickers...thats comforting ;)

As far as the Merchandise, My Fiat 500 Mouse is not working :(
    It charges, lights switch on and off, optical laser below the mouse switches on and the computer also says that the hardware is working fine.
    But that cursor on the screen doesn't move a pixel even after the 500 travels for kilometres together
    I tried it on systems running xp,7,vista and even a mac.
    Any idea who i should be contacting regarding this?
    The company who has manufactured this has their facebook page where I've written this...store.fiat.com website printed on the box is under construction.
    If I had bought this from some fiat showroom, I could've gone there, but...
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.