1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    If either Enrico or Guruprasad attempted shaking hands with all the 600 members who attended, both would have needed an ayurvedic massage by the end of the day :)
    2 people like this.
  2. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Amogh Bhai, when can we expect the pics taken at the end ? I know you are busy catching up with thing other than this Meet, but I'm really looking forward to the pics taken from the rooftop at day end. Also can we request the pics taken by the official photographer to be shared if thats not asking for too much :D
  3. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Firstly, kudos to the moderators' team for organizing such a huge event. The organizing was superb and I'm sure each and every one of us had a great time. Personally, this was an experience of a life time for me. The way the top executives made their speeches, it was very inspiring and it left me confident about the future of the company in India. I met quite a lot of TFIans at the factory. So many, that I am not able to recall many names (or their handles :evilsmile). But nevertheless, it was very nice meeting you all. Waiting for the detailed report.

Superb catch Pranav. I would have never noticed that:wow

He caught up with me somewhere after Satara and then stopped to take pictures after the tunnel (forgot the name of the place).
    1 person likes this.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    It was a superb TFI meet after a long time :dancing

Just wanted to thank the following people for their help to make this meet a success :

1.FIAT - for allowing and giving super hospitality to TFI and all our members.
    2.TFI TEAM
    3.MODS - AMOGH , GRANDEUR , VAHAN PUJARI and all other mods from different parts of our country!
    4.MEMBERS and SUPPORT TEAM - FASTLOVE,ANDY,MIHIRC,DARKSHOOTER,TORUK MACTO,TRON,ANIKET,SHADOWFAX,RATAN,DATTATRAY etc (Im sorry if i've left out anyone)

Big Thanx to FASTLOVE for his support and superb co-ordination that was maintained in group 1.We were constantly in touch about our groups whereabouts and tea stops and to check if anyone has been left out or not.Not a single mishap in any group was a big relief to the support team.It assured us that we have done our jobs well :)

Also a big and warm Thanx to amogh for giving his personel time and immense energy for this massive meet.It was a success and this success needs to be celebrated Amogh :up

And HATS OFF to all those guys who drove all the way from south india and other parts for this meet.It shows the enthusiasm for fiat and our cars :up

Looking forward for more such meets on a National Scale!!

CHEERS & TFI ROCKS!! :redcar
    8 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Are you talking about cars manufactured at the plant, Ravi Ji?

If so,
    1. Are Tata cars still being manufactured there?
    2. Is Vista also assemled there? All these time I was thinking that only Manza is the only one Tata car manufactured at the Fiat facility.
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    both Vista and Manza are assembled there. their parts are manufactured in pimpri (other than those sourced directly from manufacturers) and brought here for assembling. painting is done here. paint quality is same for them and Fiats.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Vista -> punto -> Linea -> Manza were there in assembly line.. i could see the Indica's too running on the other line.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice speech.

From his speech, it really shows that he has spent a lot of time to understand the market in India and also the mindset of Indians. His reference and remarks about Jeep clearly shows this. Majority of the Indians always infer the term Jeep with Mahindra. This is not just about the market but the mindset of Indians. Mr. Atanasio clearly understand this and for this he should have studied a lot in India.
    1 person likes this.
  9. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Some pics from my side

Cars getting ready for convoy
    IMG_1297.jpg

Grandeur entering into the mist
    IMG_1376.jpg

My FIAT Punto
    IMG_1390.jpg

Fiat 500
    IMG_1396.jpg

Bravo !!!
    IMG_1417.jpg

Alfa Romeo
    IMG_1421.jpg
    9 people like this.
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    As everyone mentioned it was a hell of an event::T
    Here are a few pics from my camera.
    IMG_0027.jpg IMG_0032-2.jpg IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0054.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0078.jpg IMG_0091.jpg IMG_0094.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0100.jpg
    20 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.