1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

If someone can tag faces on these snaps & post, it would be much better. I know it is not that easy, but still would be helpful.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Here is snap of Panda soft toy.. gifted to all TFI by Fiat India ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    9 people like this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

As soon as we knew that you were staying at Viman Nagar aswell, we wanted to contact you and have sent you a PM. Later, when we didnot get a response, we thought that you were taking rest. We somehow managed to get your mobile number but din't want to disturb your sleep. You could have come and met us when you spotted us. I did the same to everyone that I recognised from their car or face. We are all one family and we need not be that formal atleast at a TFI meet. Please do call me when you are at Hyderabad, we can definitely meet. I have sent a PM to you with my contact number.

Yeah, I was waiting for you as you arrived late with the Mumbaikers. Then they have split us all together and guess we were in different groups.

We were in the first batch to arrive at the Factory and were asked to park on the other side of the parking lot (left side of the entrance gate) and I guess that might be the reason for you not to notice my car.
    1 person likes this.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

I sensed some important messages - Quote as well as Unquote.

As regards to quote messages, most of it has already been shared here by members. However, one important item I noticed was that everyone at Fiat - right from Top to bottom - was frank and forthright in mentioning Areas of improvement which are being worked upon - these might include Service issues, Parts or QC related, etc and rather than giving an all rosy picture, they mentioned that setting up the base i.e. Dealer/ Service Network is the first priority.

As regards to Unquote, following is what I felt from each item and what it wanted to communicate:

(1) TFI was welcomed at the main gate entry with a big board clearly spelling out “Team Fiat India”, (2) Display and touch/ feel of Alfa Romeo, Bravo & Fiat 500 exclusively for TFI members, (3) Arrangements – Big Shamiana/ Pandal, Snacks/ Lunch, QnA session, Quiz etc.

Unquote message – Contribution of TFI as a forum, feedback and voice of customer is getting more and more important. So many cars and customers visiting factory is a big marketing event and it shows that Fiat is hungry. Event was so well organized that it can actually become a campaign for Fiat.

(4) Fiat has involved its employees at all levels in this event. If you noticed, so many employees were present near the Shamiana when the Speeches, Interaction & QnA session was going on. The employees were cheerful and quite supportive. FastLove lost his sunglasses and just asked someone in Fiat there if anybody has seen it & within 2 minutes a lady came after locating his sunglasses. Even during Factory visits, the employees who were giving guided tours talked about Service issues, Dealer/ Service network etc and how they are trying to improve. There was a sense of pride felt amongst the employees and they were quite energetic and enthusiastic.

Unquote message – There could be cultural change along with addition of new brands in the portfolio and setting up of network.

This what I felt and are my observations.
    20 people like this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Hope you wont mind me using Alpha pic as my cover pic :)
    I was looking for one with just the machine and no men near it...:)
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some pics from My side as well.

A group members from Mumbai / Navi mumbai

My Machine Completed the 20k KM mark in just 6 months :cool:

Birth place of our cars.
    7 people like this.
  7. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Hi, Congrats to every one to made the occasion very success full.
  8. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Wow, didn't I miss the meet. Unfortunately, I had a planned visit of my relatives to my house, hence, couldn't make it to the meet. After seeing the pics, buoy, I feel, I should have ditched relatives to be at home and come for the visit. Obligations :(

Looks like a Palio 1.6 or GTX would have added flavour to the huge line of Puntos and Lineas. The elder brother of all Fiats in India. :) Hahaha. So, this year, its going to be only Jeeps? How about Bravo? Looks gorgeous, doesn't she?

BTW, happy to see all TFIans meet up to have a shake hand physically than what we normally do (virtually).
  9. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Precision ?
    11 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.