1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The two stars of the day were
    1. DSC01302.JPG

2. If the owner is seeing this, congos to you.. you ve done this up fantastically n this sports a fantastic automech full exhaust with headers too !!
    DSC01290.JPG

3. this has a nice bassy pipe.. think it belongs to ratan sir ! nice stickers too :D 'LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES'
    DSC01309.JPG

4. This is the Last good pic from my cam, which i liked . Rest of the pics taken from my two of my friends slr s, which ll come along ;ater.
    DSC01286.JPG
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    11 people like this.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I wanted to meet you Varun and I enquired a member who was from Kerala and he said he had no idea. Hope we meet some time at some other event.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Hey kiran even i was looking ahead to meet u again. But couldnt spot u. Guess we were in different groups.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey thx for uploading photos of My Punto as well (a punto just ahead of you with same colour but a Diesel one ;) )
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have no idea how many people I missed meeting. All I know is I missed meeting a L-O-T of you !!

Guys start uploading your pics here. At least we will know whom we saw at the factory
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    What a meet it was. Super duper great meet. Truly an amazing one. :wow

I was simply blown away by the Fiat's hospitality. It was outstanding. The place was very neat and the food was very delicious. I watched almost every episode of Megafactories but seeing the machinery live in action was an experience in itself. Not to mention, the staff inside the factory were very friendly and they answered every question that we asked in detail. Kudos to them.

We reached the factory on time and parked our cars in the parking lot. Met amogh, shashank, sarosh and many other TfI-ians. We then checked out Bravo, Alfa-Romeo and Fiat 500. These cars were an instant attraction. After snapping couple of pics, we had snacks and shortly the meeting commenced. Later on, we were divided into two groups and were taken in around the factory.

I thank TFI for organizing this wonderful factory meet. I am really proud of being a member here. Special thanks to all the mods without which this meet wouldn't have happened. :clap

@gauravp

Page 2 - Sec Pic... it was me. Also seen were Kiran, Vignesh and Vijay

@ravi

Page 15 - 9th pic.. AP 28 CE 9165 is mine and the one in the front is Kiran's. Thanks for taking the picture. It looks super cool

@vahanpujari

Sandeep got attacked.. I was hoping to get few FIAT stickers from him but there was a mad rush and sandeep was running around the parking lot trying to save himself from other fiatians.. gosh.. what a scene it was.. a guy running around calling for help and other fiat-ians chasing him.. lol..

btw, the one in the white & black cap standing at the last is me.

@Sandeep bhai

Many thanks for the TFI stickers. Glad you made it back in one piece after the mob attack ::V. I will stick TFI stickers on my Punto and will upload the pics here.
    8 people like this.
  7. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    What a meet !!! Thanks to Amogh and his admin team for organizing such a grande event. Thanks to FIAT for letting us see how our beauties are crafted ! Kudos to the Team-FIAT community :)
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

This was really an awesome meet looking at so many FIATs @ their birthplace and so many enthusiastic FIAT owners.
    Could meet some people but missed out a lot of them. I was hesitant in intruding to someones space as everybody was in groups :evilsmile but still managed to shake hands with some members.

Am currently travelling (vacation - continuation of Factory meet) and will upload my set of pictures once am back to Bangalore. Am in Hyderabad now with 2000 KMs of drive and will return to Bangalore towards the weekend :)

Hi Chandan, i spotted your ride @ Ellora caves, my ride was parked just opposite to yours. Tried reaching your number but it was out of coverage, signal issues !!

Hi Varun, you had overtaken mine and Jayakrishna, Arnab and Venkas ride somewhere close to Hubli i guess (dont remember the exact location). You were driving so spiritedly that we could catch you up, so let you drive in peace ;)

Hi Kiran, i spotted you but you were always engaged in conversation in gorup so was hesitant in poking myselves inbetween!! Will meet up with you some other time hopefully this time in Hyderabad :)
    2 people like this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh yeah, how could i have missed you !! didnt see your car in the ocean of fiats there, else i wouldnt have missed the unique teamfiat logo at the rear or the scorpion in front !! Hope there is a next time( as we always say) :) .
    btw there was only 2 cars from kerala with 8 people and all knew me well, wonder whom did you ask !!
    and another incident was, we happened to meet many other mallus from tfi settled elsewhere as well as inside factory there like nithin v,his wife, rajeev pillai, etc , our guide in the powertrain dept and also body shop happened to be mallus by sheer coincidence !! :O .
    Its true like a saying that there will be a mallu wherever you go, whether its leh or to the moon , (atleast he ll be having a tea shop up there :p)!!
    4 people like this.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Finally, got to see couple of pics of mine !! Thanks, Rajeev.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.