1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'll write a report shortly, but here is the part 1 of Enrico's speech. Had to compress it to perform a quick upload.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    22 people like this.
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    BTW who had came with M 800? M 800 was parked in the line of fiat cars. It was like a juniour artist before the all heroines.
    1 person likes this.
  3. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    sorry buddy!! i was busy with my brothers wedding function and today resumed office :(
    i shall upload pics tonight :p

- - - Merged Post - - -

Guys, i think next time we should put up our TFI ID's on our cars so that we can identify each other easily:)
    I missed meeting so many people on friday @naveen2cool where were u bro ??
    4 people like this.
  4. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    this indeed was a once in a lifetime opportunity and i sincerely thank Amogh and all the moderators at TFI to have given us the chance to have this experience. after this visit, i have fallen in love with my Linea all over again. the entire event right from the gathering at Central park till the final photograph was a well executed and coordinated exercise and the entire team of TFI deserves a loud applause for this. Also thanks to the entire FIAT team at Ranjangaon who took their time out and made this factory visit an eventful day, a day that will not be easily forgotten.
    I feel that i am part of a big family and i look forward to meeting up whenever a meet is planned. Together, we will rock TFI...... thanks again.
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Sorry man, I didn't make it due to some problem at the last moment :(
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Fantastic effort by Amogh, Fiat and TFI members to make this event a grand success!:clapping

Absolutely amazing factory!
    Fiat executives and engineers were ever ready to answer each and every query of TFI members!:up

The Fiat stickers and the gifts just made my day!
    Some clicks from my side.
    DSC01892.JPG
    DSC01846.JPG DSC01847.JPG DSC01860.jpg DSC01862.jpg DSC01863.JPG DSC01864.JPG DSC01865.JPG DSC01866.JPG DSC01867.JPG DSC01868.JPG DSC01876.JPG DSC01877.JPG DSC01883.JPG DSC01892.JPG DSC01897.jpg DSC01901.JPG
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Firstly thanks to FIAT and all the organizers to provide the opportunity of a factory visit and to have made this event a grand success.

Will post a few pictures from my side today evening.
  8. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Reached Bangalore yesterday from Aurangabad, Took Aurangabad -> Solapur -> Bijapur -> Hospet -> chitradurga -> Bangalore close to 1000KMS whole night journey, courtesy to Pramod who did most part of night journey
    What a meet!, It was my longest journey so far in Punto!, What a Car!, Kudos to FIAT, organizers, Bangalore folks, Pramod, Team Fiat Forum.

Will post few pics soon...
    7 people like this.
  9. friskyporsche

friskyporsche Timido

Goa
    We are back in Goa. All in all I must say it was absolutely fan....tastic. Thanks and kudos to Amogh and all the moderators /corodinators for giving us this opportunity, not to forget FIAT.

I feel apart from sending out pics and the story to its Corp HQ FIAT should also send it out to the auto world in India - be it the magazines / websites / blogs. I think it's PR dept needs to do a little shouting out to the rest of the public. Everytime other companies organise an event it is spashed across the news print. And FIAT needs to join the bandwagon. - Just my 2 cents.

We missed the opening speech by Enrico so thanks to @teky for putting it up here.

Cheers to all and hope to be a part of many more events.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note:

Please do not quote the entire post while replying (especially if it has pictures). It unnecessarily increases the page length which requires scrolling and is inconvenient to read.

Only quote the relevant parts of the post please

Thanks!
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.