1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for all MODS for arranging this great meet. I was speechless when I entered the plant and I had expressed this to teky. Here are some pics that I clicked.
    When Starting from Home on 12.12.12 at 11pm.
    View attachment 36114 View attachment 36115
    Stay at Davanagere and spotted this Punto at the same hotel. 13.12.12
    View attachment 36116
    On the way to Factory..
    View attachment 36117 View attachment 36118
    At the Factory.
    View attachment 36119 View attachment 36120 View attachment 36121 View attachment 36122 View attachment 36123
    The next day.. Started at 6:20 AM..The continuous 1050 kms ride for the second time in my life after 3 years. completed in 17 hours including 4 stops, 30mins each.
    View attachment 36124 View attachment 36125 View attachment 36126 View attachment 36127 View attachment 36128 View attachment 36129
    A SMALL REQUEST.. THOUGH I HAD TRAVELED 1000 KMS.. I DIDN'T CLICK EVEN A SINGLE PIC OF MY OWN CAR INSIDE THE FACTORY[YES.! I AM A STUPID.!] IF SOMEONE HAS CLICKED IT.. PM ME PLEASE..
    3 people like this.
  2. arvind bhai...photos unavailiable..!! not visible even when clicked on them!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Just was browsing for auto news and found this article of TFI factory visit.

http://www.rushlane.com/fiat-india-plant-sees-1255821.html

"The event reflects the loyalty, trust and respect that brand FIAT commands and the company will build on these values in order to make FIAT a key player in the Indian automobile market."
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Here is one more article.

Rajan
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    He will be forced to get the FIAT now
    1 person likes this.
  6. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Great Comradery!

Great event guys! Just the kind of event to develop more belonging towards FIAT! Has anyone put it on some leading News papers? I feel that would be a nice attempt to make the brand FIAT more popular and project the fan base of FIAT....

Great comradery! all of us who could not make it envy all those who were there...
  7. I will try loading the pics again tomorrow..
    2 people like this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    FIAT staff, who managed this great event:

DSC09079.jpg
    27 people like this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Poor guy .. seeing that would have scratched his head
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After 5 days of driving driving n driving, we are finally back home after a 4000Kms roadtrip from Trivandrum-blr-pune-blr-tvm !! Our Faithful steed took us all the way without any hassles n issues and it was a bliss in those awesome highways with the wonderful handling and suspension.

67794_10151949732441490_561273846_n.jpg
    Although met up with many guys, i also missed out meeting many known ' handles' in tfi but not their faces. It was a wonderful occation that TFI put forward and a thousand congos to amogh n team for their effort. It was nice meeting you mod !
    Raj29 and venka had helped me to join their convoy at bangy but unfortunately, i couldnt meet them personally at the meet point or at the venue, sorry for that mates... will do sometime later :) . Some mere handles at the forum became faces to me like teky, sathya, nithin.v, ashpalio,rajeev pillai, amogh, grandeur, tron, ravi sir,livelyyoungman,jayakrishna and many more. Nice meeting you all you guys !!
    Another surprise was meting up with JK at McD sholagiri at 3Am today morning when we stopped while going back to tvm frm blore. also met lineadriver at a toll booth near hubli while driving from pune to blr.
    From the factory , we decided to go to cafe , but got held up in traffic n took us whole 2 hours to reach KP area at 8o clock to see it shut down. Sad that such a caffe is shut at early hours of night, like a showroom... i coudnt get the cap from factory, was hoping to buy from the caffe, but had to leave saddened.
    The onward drive spirited and the fuel needle was going down like crazy which resulted in almost 4 tankfulls to pune with an average of around 14 !! :( :eek: . So we decided to take play safe while coming back n test the mileage fig. reached blr with 1.5 tankfulls.during that, for a short time before entering blr, we tried to hold the gas at 70kmph for some time n it returned an awesome fig of 32kmpl with ac !! :O . But still the overal fig was just 15 . Then we decided to reach blore from tvm with just one tankfull of diesel. filled up at 100 ft road in the morning and the leg was fixed at 90-100kmph for the entire stretch from
    blr to tvm and surprisingly, we reached home with the orange light,which staretd glowing about 10 kms before home. that was an really relaxing drive of 780 kms with 23kmpl average, in exactly 12 hours.. highly satisfied !! This was almost the same time we took to reach bangalore on our way forward at much higher speeds !!

All the pics are with my friend. will upload them slowly :)

When i saw a TJet badge on that palio's front num plate, i rushed to check it out, asked an official who was near it n he replied that its just another palio used to shuttle inside factory n no other surprise.. :(
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    19 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.