1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI visits FIAT Factory : Report & member pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is a short report of TFI's second visit to FIAT's factory at Ranjangaon. Those who attended please upload your images and share your experiences in this thread.

At the entrance gate was this:

466817_569899809703579_1867374083_o.jpg

Some highlights:

Number of cars : 175+
    Number of participants : 525+
    Enthusiasm : PLENTY !!
    FIAT's Hospitality : B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T
    Everybody went back with a : S-M-I-L-E

FIAT had kept the following cars on display for all of us to see:

- Bravo
    - Alfa Romeo
    - Fiat 500
    - Linea
    - Punto

The day unfolded as follows:

- All Pune members reached FIAT factory on time. There was a huge shamiana (tent) setup for us.

- Mumbai guys were delayed due to traffic jams and the sticker guy delaying his work

- The event started at noon with speeches by top FIAT officials including Mr.Gurupratap Boparai and Mr.Enrico Atanasio.

- Mr.Enrico's revealed FIAT's plans for India and some of his statements met a huge applause from the audience. Mr.Enrico expressed his desire and wish to work more closely with TFI so that everybody gets benefited. He appreciated the efforts taken by the forum and the enthusiasm displayed.

- After the speeches there was a short Q&A section

- Post the Q&A section we were split into two groups. One group went to the Powertrain Plant while the other went to the body shop and assembly plant

- We then had some awesome lunch!

- Post lunch the groups swapped

- After everybody had seen all the sections of the plant, there was a quiz session that was highly entertaining and fun. Members were Googling for answers from their smart phones :lol Everybody had a lot of fun !!

- Post the quiz session all members assembled with their cars on the helipad. A group photo with all the participants and cars was clicked. This photo is going to be published in all of FIAT's internal circulars / magazines worldwide (including at the Headquarter in Turin)

- Post the photo session we headed back home.

All in all : an amazing amazing day !! :)

Thank you to all of you who made this happen.

TFI ROCKS !! :)

Addition from Ravi
    On behalf of Moderators, I would like to thank all members, who drove long distances, to mark your presence and shown immense love for Fiat and TFI.
    It takes a lot to plan, drive, spend lots of money, time etc to make it happen safe and enjoyable.
    Kudos to you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    86 people like this.
  2. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Amogh nice way to start to create buzz and excitement regarding the visit with the picture.. :)
    Fiat Bravo..?? Are we getting this here shortly?? ,Also waiting to hear the statements that made all applaud.. ;)
    Waiting for more details and pictures of the visit.. :-D
    Have a safe trip back to all..
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Where is the picture of the Bravo and more importantly, the Alfa? Awesome work guys and thanks a lot FIAT. Did you guys get to drive either the Bravo or the Alfa? What model was the Alfa? No matter which one, it is an awesome car to drive.

Please please, post more details

Rajan
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

To all who missed the visit. Fiat officials did reveal launch of new punto and linea soon. They even joked that this would be on internet soon and gave go ahead to post it :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  5. Ranjan

Ranjan Novizio

Navsari, Gujarat
    Seems that you had a very good time. Missed the event due to elections in Gujarat. I hope there will be a next meet soon.
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Theres always a next time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    waiting for some detailed report and specially the announcements.

Yes, I missed it badly. Next time hopefully.
  8. Photos photos photos???????????
  9. Ranjan

Ranjan Novizio

Navsari, Gujarat
    Sandeep Singh Rathod has posted some photos on FB as usual his photos are superb.

Hope the link directs to the fb page.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    :sad1

FB.JPG

Rajan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.