1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI version 3 is now turbo charged!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Oct 29, 2012.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  2. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What do you mean? you want an app to view TFI on iOS or Android? You can use TapaTalk or ForumRunner
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Now, there is no watermark on any of the images I uploaded recently.
  4. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    We had to disable the water mark. That was causing the problems
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Countrock I am using Firefox. WHat I meant is earlier the pics used to come in a standard size, but now it is coming as a huge pic (almost screen full).

For Eg : If you check this http://www.teamfiat.co.in/photography/405-pictures-snapped-tfians-68.html#post137161 (#671) , this was the standard size whenever a pic is uploaded. But if you check http://www.teamfiat.co.in/photography/405-pictures-snapped-tfians-68.html#post137410 (#672) it is extended to the width of the browser. If this is a new feature I am ok with it. I have been using firefox from day one for browsing TFI & this is a thing I noticed after the site upgrade.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    One thing I would like to change in the Activity stream (What's New?) is it should not create multiple entries for the same thread. This tends to hide some of the threads way down in the list and you may likely miss the update.
  7. CountRock

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Since we have now increase the max upload size from 100kb to 400kb, the images are of much higher resolution.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I liked the earlier option of seeing the "Today's Post". Now, it is missing. Is it feasible to introduce this as well?
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The Autosave interval seems too low that auto save happens every few seconds, resulting in the "Quick Reply" window freeze/hang during auto save. I think it is set at 30 seconds, but somehow the window gets frozen and cursor doesn't move.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@mod : I can not see uploaded Photo in my Ownership thread !!
    Snap1.png

- - - Merged Post - - -

I can see other photos ( in other threads) but in my ownership thread this error happened !!
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012