1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI version 3 is now turbo charged!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Oct 29, 2012.

1. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    As Roy pointed out the "What's new" tab looks different.

But, when I see that page my eyes get tired, and had to leave the page in between browsing. Probably because of the extra whiteness in the background and also may be because of the contrast, between that blue and white is not much.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Please solve it ASAP....I can not see my recent uploaded photo's of armrest !!!
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Unable to track down the problem. However if you resize the image to under 400kb before uploading, it will not cause problems
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I uploaded Photos under 400 kb but stil can not see the photos ( in my ownership and armrest thread)
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

The issue was due to the watermark generator which we have disabled for now. Images are now working fine (however there is no watermark)

Thanks,

Amogh
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Out of three images I just now uploaded, one has a watermark and the other two don't have!

32602d1351569895-less-hp-my-linea-covers-more-hp-totalamountspentataglance.png
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    are we expecting any change in the home page pics:-

Speedo.jpg

Please bring some change.
  9. venka

venka BANNED

I Second that eyes are getting tired. I am observing one more thing , Login session expire time has been decreased ?? as I could observe my gmail/facebook account is not getting logged out if i keep it idle for more than five to ten min. but TFI session is logged out.

Mods please check this.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Mod team:- any future plan to add TFI as facebook, Gmail in iOS & Android?