1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Todays posts - As the name suggests it displays all posts which are posted today (read and unread)
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    1) In Tapatalk upon clicking the Image it opens in full screen and then closes on its own.

2) The popup that displays the user details upon clicking the username in a post is transparent (Shown in the circle) making the background text visible in the foreground popup and the background/font color used in the popup makes it difficult to read( Black background and grey Font color is making it unreadable). Attached Image below.

MC_008.jpg

3) If I click a picture to enlarge, its not shown properly. Check below screenshot.
    Version : Chrome 36.0.1985.143 m
    Windows 7

MC_010.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I would like to request in making the page numbers a bit bigger in size especially for tabs/mobile platform. Due to its current tiny size very difficult to select proper number button.
    Thanks
    Sunilp likes this.
  4. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Mods,

One quick help!!

In order to login to new URL, i was supposed to logoff TFI from my PC and logged in back.It is asking for the password.But i forgot!
    i cant retrieve it by giving forgot password because the mail id i used was a sify mail id.

Now, i want my existing Id's password!!

Any idea or any suggestions?

This message is posted from phone via tapatalk
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We can change your e-mail ID on record. Please send me your new e-mail ID and I will have the change done for you.
  6. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    XXXXXXX

Thanks
    Vignesh.R

Mods note: edited email ID to prevent spam.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Updated your e-mail ID. Try the password recovery option now
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    vigneshrace likes this.
  8. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Amogh!!
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Mods,
    May i kindly request for redirection to this new forum if accessed the old link i.e http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/
    Currently a old page is being displayed, better is to redirect to this one.

Thanks
  10. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello Mods,
    Kudos to have put so much effort in revamping the Forum. Logo looks real good.
    Will use the site and give feedback.

Unfortunately, i could access the site only today, tat too from my home WiFi connection...Till date i was trying from office Laptop and it doesnt load. By chance i tried today from my mobile with home wifi and found it has been working. Thought the site was down till date.

Any clue why the site doesnt show up in my office n/w !? Tried with IP address too...Doesnt load. It doesnt even resolve the url to IP. Ping also doesnt work.
    Have some updates for my ownership thread. Will be helpful to get it working on my office n/w.

-CM