1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Signature us currently set to a maximum of 4 lines with 1 link. Edited your signature.

Made the fix, will test on Ipad mini in an hour or so.
    Sunilp likes this.
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
  3. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

i just tested. it works fine. logo looks cool.

CountRock likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't know what makes you think that we are trying to be creative. We are stating things as they are.
    Maintaining the forum is not an easy task. It literally is a "cleaning up" task (which is what Janitor's do) given the number of repetitive threads and posts that we get here. (And if you check there are still tons of them out there)

With the new website we have decided to improve our focus on quality and content. As we slowly settle down in the new website we will start taking some concrete steps towards these.

If you have good janitors who keep the surroundings and environment clean there is a very slim chance of you requiring "Surgeon" to take care of things. And in the rare event of a cancerous specimen cropping up in the forum : the surgeon cap will be worn. Be rest assured about that.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Well Sir, I agree to everything you said and already know what you mean by choosing the word Janitor. My objective was not to offend you'll, nor do I think of a Janitor as a derogatory (class of work or duty). Clearly it was a mistake from my side to have stated things thinking this is on a lighter note. Seriously what I meant was the initial titles of Moderators and Admins was better. Not that I exude or assume any authority here, nor intend to poke fun of choice of words to challenge anyone's intelligence here. The whole idea is that changes are in progress and yet another suggestion (or not) that was occurring to me every time I read that word. I have not criticized but suggested alternative terms to that effect as you must've seen, the way I see at Admins and Mods and will choose to see.

I am equally appalled to read your reaction as perhaps you felt after reading my suggestion. Yes very much a Mod and Admin reserves right to be Surgical, hence my suggestion in the first place, be it for a benign tumour let alone cancerous. But thanks for reminding.

BTW, being creative was a compliment.
    Cinju likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Is it possible to add auto re-sizing of pics while uploading?
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Also if i upload images, i need to click on all the images one by one to insert (embed) into the post which is a tedious tast if uploading alot. So any way to provide a link "Insert All" please? Thanks
  8. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Try without clicking on insert button, by default it attaches all the pic.
    Only if you need to insert at specific place, you should click insert.

If not yet seen, have a look at http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/how-to-upload-images-to-the-forum.12732/
  10. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Awesome design!!! As mentioned earlier the logo is too good. Hats off to the team ;)