1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Just a suggestion to all TFI members, can we all have the member'c pic in the avatar instead of the logos, cars etc. It will be far better to see the member's face that anything else. Will also be helpful during TFI meets. What say? I am in process of getting a good snap of mine clicked and pasted as avatar.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New Logo looks great on site :)
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    When creating a post with multiple images/attachments, I don't see a means to change the order of the images. I could, however, reorder the images by using the "edit post" option.
    Please ignore if this is already reported.

Also, if the alloys image size on the forum home page is reduced, the scrolling area can be reduced I think.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Girish, surely there's atleast one person (not me) somewhere on TFI who would hate to see our faces because we directly or indirectly offended him...:eggonface: ... ROFL (<<this crucial icon is missing Mods). On the other hand please add a feature to block out faces or pull down personal photos, i'd say. Like FB..! :grumpy:
  6. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    anything can be done on this? reposting as it will be good to have our new logo as icon in bookmark list instead of xenforo.
  7. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Amogh

It has added Bcodes (/code) on my introduction posts, any way of removing them. Also it is not allowing me to save long signature (which is like my old signature)
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Looking into it.
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Fixed. Kindly use the report post in the future.
    Ravi likes this.
  10. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, same issue in Signature and it is also not allowing to enter multiple line signature as it use to in the old site.