1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    One word Awesome. Hats off to Amogh and the mods who gave a totally fresh new look to the forum. The forum in its new avatar is faboulous, it will/may take time to get fully accustomed. A salute to all those involved in this effort. Its good to be back and with a bang. Keep up the good work.
    asimpleson likes this.
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Getting used to with new forum experience. It looks more lively now. Though I need to delete my old bookmark as it opens www.teamfiat.co.in
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Im loving the revamped site! Amogh... Did you guys reduced the number of smileys available? Lots of interesting smileys missing :(
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    As said before the site looks very Fiatish !!! But few suggestion/feedback.
    1) In Merchandise section under stickers description, there is a typo (sticket).
    2) Can we have name section in profile so that same can be displayed in post and that would help us identify everyone by name rather than the username.
    3) I use to access this forum using Tapatalk in my handheld device. I'm unable to now. And I don't see a new one neither does the old one connect. What I'm I suppose to do to access it?
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    One more suggestion. It would be good if you can click & open an image posted in a thread in full screen. Would be a great feature to see it in full screen without any distractions :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just in case if you have not noticed (I noticed just now), how to use Navigation link or Site Map.

sitemap1.png

sitemap2.png
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Mods,
    A word like guardian, custodian, curator, conservator would be better suited than Janitor. If you intend getting more creative, using a word like WHIP or CHIEF WHIP or even Surgeon would serve a better meaning. :D
    CountRock likes this.
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    A facelift by Tfians better than Fiat itself ! I am surprised that this is done within short period of time! Awesome guys. I just entered and looking here and there for the options :). oh ,but only few smileys :oops: or I am not looking properly :confused:.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Man this forum even works and looks awesome on my tab too. I bet on mobile too it works awesome. I love the new looks. Mind blowing.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Not bug reporting,awesome work by the team,eye catching, but only the color combination reminds me of Tamilnadu political parties whom I completely dislike :(,no offense meant.