1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Pretty good. I really liked the new logo.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    BUG REPORT

In the gallery section, when typing in comments on individual photos, as soon as right or left arrow is clicked to scroll withing text while typing in comment, the entire page is lost to a new photograph. Could we assign like pageup-pagedown buttons for the same, also header/footer to suggest keys for browsing/zooming functions would be great.

Great feature the EXIF information BTW. Also, when pics are uploaded can they be resized automatically to max aspect of 800px or similar to keep them within post boundaries..?

Also, please include more emoticons new or old ones for better choices while expressing. Nice to see the emoticons appear, below post rather than a pop-up..:)
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    How can we see online status while replying to post. Is helpful in most cases to know if user is online looking at their avatar. Hope it's getting updated.

Thanks.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Oops just found the post merge feature is also not there is it??
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    how do I send a PM. Earlier if I clicked on the handle on the avatar, the option to send PM would be there. I dont find that now. Can somebody help.

Abdul
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @jumu : this forum software does not use the "Personal Message" terminology. It instead refers to it as a "Conversation" :)

When you click on any handle a small window will pop-up with the users details. In that window you will see a link named "Start a conversation" (See pic below). Click on that link and you will be able to start a "conversation" with the member (and not a PM ;))

upload_2014-8-25_16-13-31.png
    Cinju and royj like this.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks amogh. Understood.

Abdul
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    All the TFI notification emails go to the spam folder. Twice, I checked them and pressed 'OK, Not Spam' button. But, still they prefer the spam folder against the inbox. Earlier, it was not so.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you Sir for this !! Will look into it
    J Ravi likes this.
  10. PalioPassion

PalioPassion Novizio

Guwahati
    The new logo TFI is super awesome! :D