1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    nice, great looking site
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Surprising. I tested again and it is taking me to the latest post for that thread. Did you click the circled link as shown in the below picture?

TFI-1.jpg

I agree that a separate LOGOUT option could be provided. Again, you need not go to your profile page. Just drag the mouse over to your handle name, and you will see the options as given below.

TFI-2.jpg
    bharath and J Ravi like this.
  3. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow .. ... this is what i can say for the new look and fill .... full marks to the designer .... new logo is superb MR Sameer ..
    I think new accessories should be created using the new logo.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks once again for the prompt response, Ramesh. In this menu of new/today's posts, if I click the thread title, it takes me to the oldest post. If I click the person's handle, it takes me to his/her profile. As you suggested, if I click the time, it takes me to the newest post. I suggest a link-button after the person's handle for quick re-direction to his/her post. :)
    tfi.jpg

Yes, I did that only. I understand, it is the short-cut for the profile page.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the suggestions Ravi Ji. It is noted and will be implemented. :)
    J Ravi likes this.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats for the effort and big thanks to all Admin team. Amogh & Countrock both really rocked, kudos to both of you.
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    congrats for your efforts made. Our Fiat vehicles are good, our team fiat site was better. Now The new site is best. You people made the things even better now. Once again congrats for your work.. :)
  8. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Wow!!! only one word: SEXY!!! This is smashing.... The logo is superb and the site as such is very refreshing...

Great work by the team!! Kudos!!
  9. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    Change is good one. Kudos to the designers. One Question : Where is the section for writing reviews for non-fiat cars ? I just bought a NANO TWIST and one more MJD ACTIVE Punto (pre EVO model). So thought of writing another review for both the cars.

Thanks,
    Vikas Bhardwaj
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Click on the Hangout section. You will see more subsections.