1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Exploring the new layout. Everything seems really well put together. Really liked the new way of uploading images and the review section. Great job, mods! :)

EDIT: The new alert system is fantastic. :)
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    ramjn likes this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow! Amazing job guys. Just like the facelift Evo, TFI is also looking smashing in its new avatar :up

Posting through mobile web browser. Must say, new avatar feels really snappy and quick in the mobile compared to the old one.

Guys, I couldn't find our forum on Tapatalk. Am I missing something?
    ramjn likes this.
  3. gvkv

gvkv Timido

Hyderabad
    Now the forum is looking sleek and excellent, Thanks for the team...Appreciate the hard work. :)
    Sunilp and ramjn like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    New forum is not yet enabled for Tapatalk. It will be enabled in due course of time. :)
    bharath, Sunilp and punto_emotion like this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Great work their guys. The output shows the effort gone into it to bring it to this level :)

It is quite seamless on the mobile browser and looks quite beautiful. The chequered flag logo looks great.

I will certainly explore more and update.
  6. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thank you for all the hard work and effort guys !, forum looks great and refreshing!:)
    Exploring! :p
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice to see a new environment with a new software. Some suggestions: I am not able to see who liked my posts by clicking the number in the old posts. I am able to see the name of the person who liked in the new posts.

Secondly, a link-button for the new post in each thread shown in the opening menu [as it existed in the old environment] that would directly take me to that post would be appreciated.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are recommending to use browser for better experience and utilize full features.
    The actual members name could not be imported from old forum, only count could be imported, however any new likes should display member's handle as well.
    This work is in progress and links will be updated/redirected soon.
    J Ravi likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, not sure if I understood your query. If you are looking at going to the last post from the thread list, just click the Date/Time which is below the member handle. I have highlighted it in red below.

TFI.jpg

And from the main forum, if you click the thread name, it will automatically take you to the last post.
    bharath and J Ravi like this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Ravi, for the prompt response.

Thanks, Ramesh. Instead, a link-button after the name would have been better.

I tried that. It takes me to the oldest post of the thread and not the newest one.

Another suggestion: kindly provide a 'log out' button at a prominent place for single-click log out. I have to go to my profile page to log out every time.
    bharath and ramjn like this.