1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Exactly. Google search still takes to tfi.co.in pages and cannot open anything in that. Another point is that old links for the threads inside posts are not working as they are still pointing to tfi.co.in

Another issue is that I am not able to view the activity report. ie, the pages I have posted. Not sure whether I am missing something ?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is intentional, to remove any format on posts. Members posts on different format makes forum bad while reading.

Google will show old links for sometime, and it should normally take you to .com thread. It might not take you to individual posts correctly but it should normally take you to proper thread.
    You can go to your profile and check "Recent Activity" and "Postings".[/user]
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Indent is merely a text alignment feature, maybe a table format could have helped. Besides this whole indent thing is in text only mode to make it much more readable. The post mentioned looks worse now is all. :)
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Currently all formatting is disabled, may be individual formatting can be looked into by admins.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mods: Offlate have been observing many members posting one word messages which I feel isnt adding to the quality of the forum. Can we make it compulsory to atleast include a min of 5 to 6 words before the post can be submitted. This way something meaningful would be inputted in the message rather than just a one word reply.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good idea, currently we leave it to members to make sure that you post only if there is value add. Though we don't like to enforce everything but will have to do if trend continues.
  7. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Can someone help me browsing, uploading to this website via mobile. I think we should be creating a mobile site as well.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is fully mobile supported site, just browse with your mobile browser. You should have all functionality available through mobile.
    If you are facing any issue, let us know.

Screenshot_2014-10-09-20-33-32.png
  9. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Yes, but have issues while uploading the pictures :( I am a hi-speed broadband as well. Any support of help link?
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Use normal way, how you do on laptop/desktop.
    Click 'Upload a File' and browse the picture/s on your mobile.

Have a look at this thread, I just added one post.