1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks!
    1.4 I have been running in production env from beta 1 and it has worked great without any issues so far.
  2. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The issue is not the forum software only, but that and the plugins. Most still not compatible with 1.4
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear count rock,
    As requested already again doing now.
    Lindy please increase the size of the page numbers below the thread title especially on mobile and tablet platforms.
    Having touch time trying get a number clicked with this puffy fingers.
  4. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @CountRock : I tried uploading it on my booked linea 1.3 MJD EMOTION thread. The size of photo was 1.2 mb I guess. But this is the lowest I can get through my phone. How to upload? It just do nothing when I select the photo.
  5. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    When using Tapatalk, images are uploaded to their servers. Cannot really control that. However a recent update I may be able to change those settings. A new version of Tapatalk is launching. It should solve your problem.
  6. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys, does anyone know how to change the "Handle". As you can see my name is appearing in handle, which I want to change it as I find it boring.
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Have we done away with the online chat in the forum that we previously had?

Any reason for revoking it? Found it easy to chat with forum members.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Online chat was never been part of TFI.

We have 'conversation' feature for private chat, for all other things, forum post is best.
  9. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    Ravi, the first and second results are of different thread's, see the headings. We had two threads regarding the post2012 suspension. Tried the forum search, even that didnt give any result. The thread wasn't migrated over properly it seems.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @CountRock, don't know if it was reported earlier. Recently while posting I found that the indents applied to text were totally lost after posting. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong while composing in the text editor..? :confused:

>>Here is the post for your reference<<