1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Issue was completely non-technical. Some id's had got associated with multiple user groups. Had happened during migration. Fixed now.
    zenwalker and Ravi like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for all of you in fixing the issue. Now the forum is working good since noon on Firefox and other browsers too.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    If my post in a thread is deleted, am i not suppose to get a notification either in Inbox or an Alert?
  4. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Please enable the -- Enable Select-to-Quote -- option in Admin > Messages if XF running is Version 1.4. It's quite handy when it comes to selectively quoting from a large post.

Depends on whether admin selects that option while deleting the post. I know this as I am running a board on same platform as TFI for diabetes and LCHF diet to manage diabetes on minimal or nil drugs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Atleast a reason for deletion to be notified as an inbox msg would be great or else i am clueless as to why, Is it the new forum which ignored my comment or it is deleted. The earlier board software if i remember correctly used to notify.
  6. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Fayad there is second link also on google search with proper .com URL. Also please use forum search, google will still have some old/broken links.
  8. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    I am not able to upload pictures through tapatalk. Please help
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    In the previous version when we give back to back post, the post would merge into one with a message stating the post was merged. Have we done away with that in the new version?
    CountRock likes this.
  10. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    We are not running 1.4, running beta software in production is not recommended. Once we do it will be enabled.

How are you uploading them? By taking a photo? or selecting from local storage? What error are you getting? Which thread are you trying to post to?

Auto merge has been enabled, I had set it up but forgot to enable it after going live. Thanks for pointing it out.
    pv_krish, nkrishnap and Ravi like this.