1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Zen, no performance issue noticed, and it working pretty fast, for all of us.
    Regarding, URL redirect, please use report feature, so that any mis-direct can be corrected.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Strange because at home and at office which are totally on different ISP network and even the clients are on different OS (Linux and Windows respectively) having similar issues. I tried on IE and FF at office , the New posts even now some times redirects to main page and some times just empty page. However the slowness is very much observable.
    Wish it returns to normal asap :(
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hello Guys,

To add to the above mentioned issue,

I keep getting this JS error pop up since yesterday apart from the slow website response or even home page redirection of any link i click though not consistently i.e after retrying the link works.

Hope the screenshot with Web console error message will help to fix the problem if any. Though it was not there since the new forum went live.

Damn now even the Upload File button too not working (noting happens) hence pasting link of hosted image.

4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Observed that the main header image is very dark. It should be lighter so that the Fiat cars can easily visible.

Don't know if someone has already reported this. If yes then please ignore.
  5. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Earlier TFI used to work well on Opera Mini; but now it doesn't work at all.
    Is it possible to enable mobile version?
  6. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Haven't read the entire thread but I noticed something just now. The favicon(the image that shows up on the browser tab in which the site is open) is very small. I know it is meant to be small(before anyone points that out..) but it is tiny when you see favicons of other sites that may be open in other tabs. In fact I have a large 22 inch screen but it is difficult to make out the letters "TFI" on the browser tab. If you open Google, Bing and even BHP in multiple tabs and compare you'll know what I mean.

I think it can be made bigger to a much larger size so that the letters come out clearly and stands out as well. Just a suggestion.

If it's been dealt with here or in some other thread please ignore. I though I'd mention it even though I haven't been reading up the threads.

Of course great work on getting the latest design - makes it far ahead of similar auto forums!
    amogh likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I am posting this from Opera Mini running on my iPhone 5S. Do check once again or update the app. It's working fine.

To get the best experience though, use Chrome or Safari depending upon your mobile.

8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

My personal opinion, i don't like the way the pic of the thread starter shows up along side the thread. With many people not updating their display images, it doesn't look good.
    amogh likes this.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Agree! And we are working on an alternative :)
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    I can confirm some of the issues I have been facing lately which are precisely as per what were mentioned by @zenwalker in past few posts. So the workaround for Xenforo is installing Opera which takes some time to build it's cache, but works like charm after some time. I have a personal dislike for Chrome mainly due to the data prying google account login pre-requisite. Apart from that it's a great browser.

There is some inherent hostility (issues) between Xenforo and Firefox as I goggled a bit. Probably due to some scripting or Javascript thingum..:confused:
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014