1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Version 3 is now live! Feedback and bug report thread!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by CountRock, Aug 25, 2014.

1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Fantastic job by the concerned, all praises and good wishes to all of them.

My little complain is that when I created an album for uploading photos, photos don't get uploaded saying that your photographs are too big/large,reduce the size...etc. So I could not upload.
    Kindly, look into the difficulty faced.
    Thanks.
    S A SHAH
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    One suggestion popped up in my mind. Why don't we have a 24hrs chat window?? So that TFIans who are online can mingle with eachother :)
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is because of the member profile box on the left
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    That's what I thought yet can't we make it a collapsible panel till pro pic. Some one wishes to see more info shall pull it down, thus saving more verticle size and may be less HTML rendering to client (less br tags perhaps?) ;)
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    My first look of the "new" forum reminded me of the Team-bhp homepage, which is not a good thing to me.

I would prefer a smaller font size of the Forum page were all the topic headings are viewed. Earlier I could see a lot more of the topics in a single view, now I need to scroll down. I think generally the entire look/view of the forum is that it has become larger to look at.
    zenwalker likes this.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Mods, Not able to upload pics from local drive as earlier, after edit option to the topic when clicking on image button it is giving option only as image URL, no other option to upload pics from local drive. Please check this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    nkrishnap and BoseSuman like this.
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Many Thanks Ravi, able to upload the file.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Am i only one or do any body else experience forum busy most part of today ? Every click on New posts/Todays posts takes few minutes and even some times just resulting noting (empty page) or redirecting back to main page as well.

FYI, every other website working great without any observable delays like on this forum. Also tried clearing cache of browser, resetting DNS, rebooting router (just in case), etc. No use.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    UPDATE: Even now from the office network too i am experiencing same issue i.e slow performance of the website (forum) and some times clicking on a thread redirects back to home page though the URL points to relevant thread URL. But majorly every click will take atleast more than a minute.
    Quite irritating :mad: