1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. We have more and more reasons to believe that the information is true. The number of GPs and Lineas in Technopark campus is increasing rapidly. We see at least 2 GPs going through the road in front of our office every day when we walk out for lunch. :steering

Forget about new gen Fiats, you can still see a handful of Unos running around, not to mention the case of Palios.

My feeling is that, there are at least 20 times more non-TFI GP & Linea owners here in Tvm city than us members. :confused1
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes I am not surprised. But was really surprised to see not so satisfactory sales figures of Fiat, because we see more and more Punto and Linea every day on the road.
    5% (1/20) is the standard ratio for all over India. Here it will be much more.
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Repeating my wild idea here again..
    How about placing some printout about TFI on the wipers of non-TFI cars in Technopark? :?:
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am all for it, but that would be very un-Fiat like right? ::V
  5. Very true. No promotions is FIAT mantra, so placing TFI pamphlets on cars and promoting TFI is totally un-FIAT like :lol:
  6. This idea just occurred to me yesterday while I was taking a walk inside techno. I saw at least 3 Puntos and 2 Lineas. On a second thought, this idea does not really suit us... :confused1 we need to have a better idea than this, of course we can find one :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey guys now around TVM i m seeing Punto s everywhere! Juz like swifts!! Most of them red. i m always looking at the other red punto wondering if it s pran hehe surprisingly i am not seeing an increase of members here in TFI.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am seeing a lot of BNW and Minimal Grey but not that many ER.
  9. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey guys...after a long time...i saw a grey punto today with TFI stickers.
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2