1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. 6th is busy time at office. 7 is ok with reservation from 4.15 to 5pm :)

Sub-way might be the best place...
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So can fix it on 7th evening 6:15 in front of subway? Or shall we ride a few kms to thonakkal CCD at the BP outlet?

@gvm.. what did you mean by that... anyway, we cant keep it at 4:15-5 as no one else will be out of office at that time.
    @cinju.. hope you can make it on 7th evening at this time. TRY..

what about nirmal, roy? i ll ask asif, absal n kiran.
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Varun, I am ok with 7th at Subway, might not join you guys if it is at CCD thonakkal. I need to be back at office by 6:55PM.
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varun,

Just saw this thread. Where exactly is Subway? I will try & locate it on Google maps.

Regards
    Johnny
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    johnny sir,
    Subway is right in front of technopark.. you ll see it when you come to tvm.. its around 10kms before akkulam..
    I tried to call you, but ur phone was switched off. anyway update us once you reach here. I guess you can go to kovalam n lighthouse(open till 5PM only) tomorrow evening(which you should not miss) and keep aside one hour for the meet on 7th evening @ 6PM .
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varun,

I am sorry about the phone. It got switched off as it was totally discharged.

I have seen the Subway on my way in. We will be there at 6 PM. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

We got in today at 130 PM.

Regards
    Johnny
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome. Johnny Sir catching up with the Kerala TFI team. :)

Looking forward to this, eagerly!
    1 person likes this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Had a nice time with johnny sir... we had a good number today as well, we filled the parking lot with puntos :D . Was surprised to know that he had spent his childhood in trivandrum , this was a visit back to his gud ol days!!!
    Sorry didnt click any photos, was so engrossed in talks.. If anybody else have taken any pics, pls share, i guess only johnny sir took some pics in his cam.
    BTW i saw your car with a gypsy at chakka junc when i was going back after 8:30 !!
    2 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    It was a pleasure to meet Johnny sir & his wife. It was like meeting a family member who has come down to south from Delhi. The snaps will soon be uploaded by Johnny sir. Even they were happy to see this love & support extended by our TFI members. Thanks to Johnny sir & his wife for finding out some spare time to spend with us.Thanks Varun for Coordinating this. :up
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    No pics guys?

Sad-smiley-face.gif
    1 person likes this.