1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

that a quite a big number of Fiat cars...
    All from Techno Park!?!?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

that's quite a big number of Fiat cars...
    All from Techno Park!?!?

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Nice pictures...
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Awesome set of pics and great meet. Now i hope we have all these photographers team up for the Grand Final on Sept 15th and 16th.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    No way .. Only 6 from Technopark ;)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I think 7 were from Technopark, with 3 from Tata Elxsi, 1 from RM, 1 from EY, 1 yours and 1 Varun's
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes Roy I missed E & Y . The no of FIAT owners in E & Y is more. I think Tata Elxi & E &Y has got the most no of FIATS. Maybe more than Infy & UST.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    OT but still: Do any of you guys know whether the Punto/linea mud flaps are avialable in accessory shops there? I had bought from the accessory shop bang at Pattom signal/bus stop (forgot the name of shop)
    Searched many shops in kochi but couldnt get.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I too got mine from Power House, the shop at Pattom. Last week I went there in search of mudflaps and were not available.
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    yep, it was Powerhouse indeed :p. Does TASC need a job card to deliver the mud flaps? I will call up my SA tomorrow and see.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A friend of mine(some of you might know as his red 90hp can be seen in pics in page no:4) told, there is a shop called global(or so) near sasthamangalam, who are the whole sale dealers for many accessories, where you can get the set of 4 mud flaps for 100 bucks... have plans to pay them a visit later this week as i dont have my front ones n is car is getting so dirty !! :(

I m no more a techie :D . BTW 4 of you from elxi na? who is in RM?
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    shop called global(or so) near sasthamangalam
    Never seen any such shop @ Sasthamangalam.

I m no more a techie :D . BTW 4 of you from elxi na? who is in RM?

What ? When did that happen ? GVM is from RM