1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    You guys rock.hope someday can arrange am all kerala meet somewhere near cochin so that members like me can also join.anyway good job congrats
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @mohdshea an All Kerala meet was/is always in my mind . Preferable location is in & around Kochi /Trichur . We can plan a 2 month time line for this.
  3. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Thats indeed a great news.surely it will be so convenient for we people from north side of kerala.looking forward for that
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  4. Racer J

Racer J

Trivandrum
    guys, which A.S.S is better for a new car? kulathungal or mohandas? pls advice.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  5. will be available from july 25-aug 22, 2012
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

My preference if Mohandas, choose the one that is near to your home and also where you have some contacts.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Service in my experience is good in both places. Just that Kulathungal is likely to be more crowded.
  8. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey guys, would like to catch up with some of you..it's been such a long time...
    1 person likes this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    jiji, We are planning to have one in the second weekend of july . Planing to get TFI stickers for all of us by that time !
    If its early morning, we can have a nice photoshoot there at shangumugam also (in the service road of the newly constructed road) !!
    lets see the convenience of others also !!
    2 people like this.
  10. I am not too sure if I can make it on the second weekend of July, wife's office folks planned a family outing and................... I have to go... :(